Character Discussion King's Mask and Sanji

Sanji fire already hotter since it can create plasma/lightning, unless king shows something similar (btw oda already said it with sanji "my fire can be hotter than any other flame")
King is not invisible to the eye when moving fast like this new sanji we have
Doesn't matter if his flames are hotter, King still have greater strength or power than current Sanji. Zoro without COC has higher AP than Ifrit Jambe and yet, King can overpower him. Not to say, King has yet to show the extent of his power.

It's hard to determine speed in One Piece until two characters matchup with each other.

So tbh overall, I think King > Ifrit Sanji. Especially if King shows he can use advCOC.

But I'm trolling about my og post.
:suresure:

EOS Sanji has COC so he's definitely going to be stronger than King.

I am still 50/50 on this. If sora had it then its huge retcons how come other Germa kids dont have this ability.

Oda will have to explain plot of dna stuff how did it miss other germa and choose sanji .

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I still hope that King's mask origins have got to do with some surpruses of the past or something of that nature. :endthis:Maybe he was a slave.

I am still 50/50 on this. If sora had it then its huge retcons how come other Germa kids dont have this ability.

Oda will have to explain plot of dna stuff how did it miss other germa and choose sanji .
1. The other germa kids don’t have passion and Sanjis passion and emotions is what caused the flames to manifest.

2. The other germa kids are genetically transformed. Their dna was altered.

Any explanation to justify Sora being Lunarian would be extremely far fetched, clinging to this theory is an act of desperation at this point. If Sanji is a Lunarian (and the chances of him being one decreased significantly after last chapter) then it should have something to do with either the DNA enhancements or the drug Sora took.

TBH i wouldnt be surprised if King's mask and the lunarian plotline leads to nowhere and Zoro just straight up beats King now. I mean, look at WsW's mask and where it led.....

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We litterally get sanji saying "I can make my flames even hotter than ever" then this plasma effect emerges... but ok we are jumping into conclusion when we use arguments from the manga but you are not when using your headcanon haha
So even sanji said its flames but you understood that as plasma somehow

So even sanji said its flames but you understood that as plasma somehow
You're trolling, I clearly said that of course those are flames, but those flames are hot enough to be able to produce lightning in the edges, which is plasma... this says so much about the temperature of the flames

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're trolling, I clearly said that of course those are flames, but those flames are hot enough to be able to produce lightning in the edges, which is plasma... this says so much about the temperature of the flames
mening snji never mentioned anything about any plasma nor did any other character and you just assumed it is

not the same thing at all you were simply disappointed that sanji just got some hotter fire as a pu and had to make some shit up to make it cooler
Hahahaha wtf, it's not me who is making this, it's literally oda drawing lightning emerging from flames right after saying that the flames are getting hotter than ever
What are you on bro :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hahahaha wtf, it's not me who is making this, it's literally oda drawing lightning emerging from flames right after saying that the flames are getting hotter than ever
What are you on bro :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
oda makes his power ups clear and he had sanji explain his before he used it saying he got hotter flames now, that's it

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes hotter flames that creates lightning so it's up to you :myman:
i don't buy into headcanon
manga>Headcanon if the manga says it's plasma i'll admit it is but as long it doesn't it will remain hotter flames as per sanji's own words

i don't buy into headcanon
manga>Headcanon if the manga says it's plasma i'll admit it is but as long it doesn't it will remain hotter flames as per sanji's own words
I though headcanon is outside manga while in manga oda drew : hotter flames = lightning in edges