Versus Battle Raditz (Dragon Ball) vs Scarface (Dragon Ball)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I don’t remember but didn’t Kami or Popo say that they were equal to Raditz?
Well Kami was canonically weaker than beginning of Z Piccolo.

Popo was meant to be even weaker but the way he sparred with Trunks and Goten was absolutely insane. Although I don't recall if that happened in the manga, probably filler.

Well Kami was canonically weaker than beginning of Z Piccolo.

Popo was meant to be even weaker but the way he sparred with Trunks and Goten was absolutely insane. Although I don't recall if that happened in the manga, probably filler.
I was talking about Scarface and the other saiyan.

That just means popo got stronger, It's been a good number of years since kami's death afterall

Well but how would he reach that level, he was standing on a past Frieza Saga Frieza level
I guess training who knows. He trained in the saiyan saga afterall
Not the biggest stretch when you consider how strong freeza got in three months just by beating up a rando freeza solider

Not eeven the biggest stretch in dbz when you consider tien went from jobbing to 17 to stomping semi perfect cell

Last edited:
I guess training who knows. He trained in the saiyan saga afterall
Not the biggest stretch when you consider how strong freeza got in three months just by beating up a rando freeza solider

Not eeven the biggest stretch in dbz when you consider tien went from jobbing to 17 to stomping semi perfect cell

Well but Popo didn't get the chance to train with King Kai and follow such exponential curves, his progression would of been way more linear.

If Tien never underwent that training he would have arguably not become remotely that powerful in the Cell Saga.

Besides Goku trained so hard for years but only after getting to King Kai he started becoming so powerful in such short amounts of time. Super Saiyan helped too.