Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
So we have now the PU for Sanji this arc :

- Germa exoskeleton : super armor , super strength and boost in speed

- better fire : thanks to germa exoskeleton and gaji he can handle and create better fire

So no evil Sanji for now. The moment Sanji hit the Oiran was even retcon (sadly).

So no Lunarians genes

No Haki bloom

No emotion boost / better fire thanks to emotion etc.

Overall I am not a fan for now
I agree. This PU is kinda lame but at least it shows that Sanji won't always be used to hype opponents. I think FS is his next big PU. One can dream.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree. This PU is kinda lame but at least it shows that Sanji won't always be used to hype opponents. I think FS is his next big PU. One can dream.
Hope Sanji will have some kind of great coo buff

and I want things more originals than exos + speed + Haki = better flames. It’s still the same DJ but more powerful…. It’s a bit lame.

My dream was some good Okama PU but i think it will never happen …..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Problem is, Oda changed the "haki" system from "cool tech that help characters deal with problematic enemies", to an actual power system with levels.

Advanced CoC being Advanced CoA 2.0 is just the latest instalment. Problem is that Ifrit Jambe is something out of this system, so it gets really hard to grasp how impactful it is, when you don't have anything comparable to it.

Hope Sanji will have some kind of great coo buff

and I want things more originals than exos + speed + Haki = better flames. It’s still the same DJ but more powerful…. It’s a bit lame.

My dream was some good Okama PU but i think it will never happen …..
Sanji needs to make his body ultra hard. What applies to Zoro's swords, which can break, apply to him even more. My dream is to see Sanji with strong COA, his current PU, RS and tekkai. Also, FS. He'd hardly get hit. And if he did, he'd have high defense.
Post automatically merged:

Probably not this arc but Sanji can have FS in the next arc (either Elbaf or Blackbeard Pirates).
Yep! His moment with Katakuri shows that he's ready very good at using COO. Getting FS feels just natural. Rankyaku also feels natural and Oda did not give him that, though...

Problem is, Oda changed the "haki" system from "cool tech that help characters deal with problematic enemies", to an actual power system with levels.

Advanced CoC being Advanced CoA 2.0 is just the latest instalment. Problem is that Ifrit Jambe is something out of this system, so it gets really hard to grasp how impactful it is, when you don't have anything comparable to it.
Its actually easy to guess that

Watch Big Mom hitting Queen, watch Marco hitting Queen with "shockwave" attacks (Adv.CoA most likely), and consequently the result of these attacks hitting Queen

Then watch how is Sanji doing with Queen, pre and post Exoskeleton

It was mentioned that Hell Memories did lasting damage to Queen, Flanchet Flayer made him drop on his knees, compare that with Queen after Marco's attacks for example.

Ifrit Leg is most likely considerably above Adv.CoA. Despite if Queen is already done or not, im expecting him to react to Ifrit Leg's offensive power, like saying "I had never felt so much pain, my whole body burns!" or something similar. Thats how we scale Sanji's AP

D

Dragomir

Personally not a fan of Sanji's power-ups. It's great that he got a durability and AP boost but I prefer it being done a different way.

Sanji shouldn't be relying on his father's technology to get stronger. What sets him apart from his siblings is that he's strong without it and he should keep getting stronger than them without it. I'm glad he destroyed the raid suit but have him learn tekkai or full-body haki in order to improve his durability. Those could still work for him to withstand hotter flames. Honestly, Sanji should learn all the rokushiki techniques.

As for ifrit jambe itself, it's literally just a hotter diable jambe. Not really creative. What happened to the attack cuisine stuff from Newkama island? Or some of that Okama Kenpo techniques? These would have been better imo.

The invisible speed was dope af though. I liked that a lot.

Personally not a fan of Sanji's power-ups. It's great that he got a durability and AP boost but I prefer it being done a different way.

Sanji shouldn't be relying on his father's technology to get stronger. What sets him apart from his siblings is that he's strong without it and he should keep getting stronger than them without it. I'm glad he destroyed the raid suit but have him learn tekkai or full-body haki in order to improve his durability. Those could still work for him to withstand hotter flames. Honestly, Sanji should learn all the rokushiki techniques.

As for ifrit jambe itself, it's literally just a hotter diable jambe. Not really creative. What happened to the attack cuisine stuff from Newkama island? Or some of that Okama Kenpo techniques? These would have been better imo.

The invisible speed was dope af though. I liked that a lot.
Since it was all about making sanji accept that he was born with it, it's "his destiny" as he said proves that he matures a lot (shoto/endeavor). So having awekened something that always was in him when you think about it isn't as bad as it sounds. It makes him original as one of the futur top tiers of the one piece verse, having devil fruit like ability (durability/regen) but still able to swim and developp in haki and speed and fire.
BTW his fire is still a weird thing considering his powers should have been invisibility if he wore the suit one last time and got a complete transformation (ice cold heart)... Is it really his passion/haki or is it lunarian thing ?

Since it was all about making sanji accept that he was born with it, it's "his destiny" as he said proves that he matures a lot (shoto/endeavor). So having awekened something that always was in him when you think about it isn't as bad as it sounds. It makes him original as one of the futur top tiers of the one piece verse, having devil fruit like ability (durability/regen) but still able to swim and developp in haki and speed and fire.
BTW his fire is still a weird thing considering his powers should have been invisibility if he wore the suit one last time and got a complete transformation (ice cold heart)... Is it really his passion/haki or is it lunarian thing ?

At this point I'm pretty sure it's not lunarian

Even king's "diable jambe" isn't drawn the same as sanji's

I guess it really is his passion

I kinda like that, it makes his fire based abilities original

There's probably gonna be an explanation by the end of this arc or the next one

I

I think it's a technique. Kumadori showed some control over fire with a strange technique and so have Zoro and Kinemon iirc, so I'd like to believe that his is just more refined.

Last edited:
Might as well give my rating of Wano Sanji so far.

Id give him 8/10.

Pros…

- Character interactions this arc has been amazing. With Zoro and Robin especially. Also with other characters such as Momo, Black Maria, Queen, Shinobu and Chopper.
- Interesting and well thought out character development and personal conflict. His own subplots within the Wano arc is one of the best written.
- Amazing cool panels and character designs. A lot of badass scenes for himself.
- A lot of plot relevance and panel time within an arc thats not even his.
- Cool new PUs, that seems very powerful and shaping up Sanji for his EoS self.
- Impressive feats, some of which surpassed anything that I thought Sanji would be capable of doing
- Not many overexgerrated gagging around. Like ffs I forgot Sanji was a pervert for how serious hes been these last 20+ chaps.
- Sanji has been his best this arc. Hes completely come back to his roots. Taking his opponents seriously and not going easy on them. Using anger to fuel his passion to destroy his opponents

Cons…..

- Fought against an impossibly incompetent opponent, that made his fight less enjoyable and hard to watch
- His fight with Queen had one of the worst chereography within Wano. Only the last chapter being a decent fight chap. Everything else had way too much dialouge.
- A lot of his fighting panel were drawn….in well….shitty art.

I feel there is still more Wano Sanji will offer to us. I look forward to it.

Might as well give my rating of Wano Sanji so far.

Id give him 8/10.

Pros…

- Character interactions this arc has been amazing. With Zoro and Robin especially. Also with other characters such as Momo, Black Maria, Queen, Shinobu and Chopper.
- Interesting and well thought out character development and personal conflict. His own subplots within the Wano arc is one of the best written.
- Amazing cool panels and character designs. A lot of badass scenes for himself.
- A lot of plot relevance and panel time within an arc thats not even his.
- Cool new PUs, that seems very powerful and shaping up Sanji for his EoS self.
- Impressive feats, some of which surpassed anything that I thought Sanji would be capable of doing
- Not many overexgerrated gagging around. Like ffs I forgot Sanji was a pervert for how serious hes been these last 20+ chaps.
- Sanji has been his best this arc. Hes completely come back to his roots. Taking his opponents seriously and not going easy on them. Using anger to fuel his passion to destroy his opponents

Cons…..

- Fought against an impossibly incompetent opponent, that made his fight less enjoyable and hard to watch
- His fight with Queen had one of the worst chereography within Wano. Only the last chapter being a decent fight chap. Everything else had way too much dialouge.
- A lot of his fighting panel were drawn….in well….shitty art.

I feel there is still more Wano Sanji will offer to us. I look forward to it.
:josad: the only fight I feel like oda bothered to draw correctly is robin vs black maria

Kaido looks absolutely ridiculous

King is decent but oda doesn't really have time to draw him properly 90% of the time

Jack is, well, jack

Outside black maria, who's who and ulti, all the rest of the tobbi roppos are forgettable

Hey now, even if Sanji vs Queen might not be the best fight choreography wise, Sanji's character development were expanded even more. He finished his resolve of Germa by accepting who he is and by defeating Queen who is literally what Sanji is against for (using Germa technology that Sanji hates, wasting food/glutton, hitting a woman, doesn't care about his allies, etc.)