Speculations No BBP makes sense as Sanji’s fight

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Even after the bait and switch we got with Oda letting us believe emotionless Sanji hit a woman when it was Queen all along, you still believe Sanji will hit a woman ? He destroyed his RS because he can't accept the idea of hitting a woman, even for his captain's sake.
Catarina Devon is not a woman, she is a monster. Also defeating her would probably mean saving x-thausand lives of other real beautiful women.

I think in the next arc, Zoro and Sanji will fight the Admirals
Zoro and Sanji need enemies who are stronger than the commanders
I get the sentiment but I think we'd only see them get proper 1 v 1s against admirals in the final war ^^.
I think Shiryu, Laffite & Burgess (if he turns out to the be 3rd strongest), will prove to be different class from the rest of the Yonko commanders till now and a way to do this would be to have them completely decimate the Red Hair Pirates who apparently have the highest bounties amongst the Yonko Commanders.
That said, even if they end up being only slightly stronger than their counterparts in the other Yonko crews, Oda could always make the fights more difficult for Zoro and Sanji by giving their opponents some type of hax.

My personal prediction tho is that Shiryu and Laffite take out Mihawk & Beckman respectively prior to their fights with Zoro and Sanji ^^
Not sure how Shiryu v Mihawk happens tho, but I think it'd be an interesting turn of events.

I get the sentiment but I think we'd only see them get proper 1 v 1s against admirals in the final war ^^.
I think Shiryu, Laffite & Burgess (if he turns out to the be 3rd strongest), will prove to be different class from the rest of the Yonko commanders till now and a way to this would be to have them completely decimate the Red Hair Pirates.
That said, even if they end up being only slightly stronger than their counterparts in the other Yonko crews, Oda could always make the fights more difficult for Zoro and Sanji by giving their opponents some type of hax.

My personal prediction tho is that Shiryu and Laffite take out Mihawk & Zoro prior to their fights with Zoro and Sanji ^^
Not sure how Shiryu v Mihawk happens tho, but I think it'd be an interesting turn of events.
I think you meant Mihawk and Benn Beckman

Avalo Pizaro would be best bet as of things are now. I hope Oda give him proper development before the fight. Else it's the 10th Captain or Aokiji himself. Fire vs Ice:absojustice:

Lets assume "hitting a woman" will be topic in sanjis endgame fights...dude has to finally nut. Not just roleplay drama shit. I think Sanji will have a tough emotional battle and break out of his shell to one shot Devon with a CoC infused kick that knocks her out without touching her.
Wano already showed us Sanji resolve is not just hitting females but also not hurting them even If it means not defending himself with CoA haki Rej.

O
Only real argument for Nami v Laffite is that they are both Navigators but that alone is a weak argument imo given Laffite's rank and degree of prominence in the BB Pirates. Laffite being a Navigator doesn't mean he's weak, I mean his title of "Staff Officer" should speak for itself but if we have to really go into this, Scooper seems to have been Roger's Navigator, and he was his no. 3 strength wise.

Also the idea that Nami fights Laffite precisely bcoz he's one of the most prominent figures in the BB Pirates also doesn't make any sense as when as Nami ever really fought any of the antagonist's most prominent members?
Miss Double Finger was not more prominent than Mr2, neither was Khalifa more prominent than Jyabura, and Ulti sure as hell isn't more prominent than Queen.

That out of the way, some additional points on Laffite.
- In his initial designs (Gallery Memo) according to his Vivre card, apparently, Oda intended on having BB scout him directly from what looked to be WB's crew. So that alone should give u an idea on how Oda views Laffite. Sure Oda could have changed his mind after that but given his potrayal and all the info we know about him for now, I doubt that
- Laffite appears to possess a Flight Type Zoan which is said to be very rare (i.e iirc only 10 of them exist according to Oda).
Just to give a bit of perspective, in this arc alone, some characters with that category of fruit are King and Marco
Sure

With everything we got from Lafitte until now, i would be really shocked if he ends up fighting Nami given his portrayal among the BB Pirates, and even alongside Shyriu, who is obviously the 1st Division Commander.

That would be really weird by the standards.

But the best scenario ever for Sanji would be the return of Gin as the last Titanic Captain imo. Otherwise, Sanji vs Lafitte also looks great

I think Shiryu, Laffite & Burgess (if he turns out to the be 3rd strongest), will prove to be different class from the rest of the Yonko commanders till now and a way to do this would be to have them completely decimate the Red Hair Pirates who apparently have the highest bounties amongst the Yonko Commanders.
I agree with you
We also need Teach to prove to us that he is stronger than Kaido

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

My personal prediction tho is that Shiryu and Laffite take out Mihawk & Beckman respectively prior to their fights with Zoro and Sanji ^^
With Shanks getting a movie and we learning the names of the Red Hair Pirates executives on fucking magazines instead of during the story, the "BB will offscreen Shanks" idea evolves from some stupid meme, to some actual stupid possibility. Can't wait to see @Bakazuki Bakainu reaction if this shit truly happens
:lulz:

With Shanks getting a movie and we learning the names of the Red Hair Pirates executives on fucking magazines instead of during the story, the "BB will offscreen Shanks" idea evolves from some stupid meme, to some actual stupid possibility. Can't wait to see @Bakazuki Bakainu reaction if this shit truly happens
:lulz:
I hope Shanks is a villain to have a separate arc for himself.....But he will be killed by Teach:josad::josad:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Avalo Pizaro would be best bet as of things are now. I hope Oda give him proper development before the fight. Else it's the 10th Captain or Aokiji himself. Fire vs Ice:absojustice:

Wano already showed us Sanji resolve is not just hitting females but also not hurting them even If it means not defending himself with CoA haki Rej.
Wano is not the endgame, it is the build up to the endgame, so I would prefer to not treat it like the endgame. Lol

Why would he become an ally ? Remember that he chose to stay loyal to Krieg and continued to serve him, even when it meant he had to fight Sanji. It could be the same thing here, being ready to fight Sanji to the death out of loyalty towards BB. And Sanji would have to overcome his kindness for the sake of his crew. Just imagine the emotional weight this fight would carry, nothing could compare with that.
Well, jumping ship from Krieg to Blackbeard would already kinda undermine that so-called loyalty argument, wouldn't it?
And in the grand scheme of things, Gin also isn't that much of a big deal in Sanji's life, so I don't see any emotional weight that "nothing could compare with".

Lafitte with fight Sanji. He has parallel with Sanji.
1. Infiltration expert.
2. Chief of Staff, the same position as in Sanji's VC.
3. Lafitte opening the Gates of Justice while Sanji closed them
4. Hypnosis vs Sanji's reverse hypnosis on Viola
5. Flight.
6. Both Lafitte and Sanji occasionally use pistol.
7. Okama
8. Angel vs Devil
9. Threatened to kill new recruits. Lafitte threatened to kill Pizarro and Sanji told Jinbe to die

Lafitte also has parallels to Shiryu.
1. Both former law enforcers.
2. Both fired for their cruelty.
3. Both introduced separately from the other BB pirates.
4. Post TS , they were introduced together speaking about Burgess failure just like King and Queen were introduced together speaking about Jack failure
When was Lafitte called Chief of Staff???
Post automatically merged:

That is because

Sanji is fighting aokiji, fire vs ice is a Clasic.

:steef::steef::suresure:
Sanji will fight Aokiji because fire vs ice
Sanji will fight Kizaru because speed and kicks
Sanji will fight Ryokugyu because food and women

I guess now we know why the Marines will fear Sanji so much :suresure:

Last edited:
It's Laffitte, one of the most prominent BBP, fast, stealthy, can fly, looks like a sissy, they're like twin brothers.
Special secret snowflake Titanic Captain just for the SH's cook? :risicheck:

The only thematic that Oda has for Judge's son opponents is them being gay looking, dumb gag characters, Laffitte only looks gay, that's a massive improvement.
The other options are Burgess with a DF or Vasco Shit so don't act like judge's son is too good to be fighting trash when Luffy has to fight BB, someone that has been treated like shit many times before.
:tchpepe:

Homophobia is cringe dude

Oda gave Pizarro subtle hype by having him not dress in prisoner uniform in Impel Down, making him a standout like Shiryu but not a big deal like Shiryu. That's as far as Oda goes with Sanji's major parallels (compare Gaban to Rayleigh). We know Luffy will have a tenth member, and I call bullshit on this mystery person not matching up with Blackbeard's mystery person.
Post automatically merged:

I think Nami and Lafitte's supposed similarities are underrated.

Lafitte
  • Is feminine in the looks department (may even be based on a female Japanese celebrity).
  • May be a siren zoan, which makes him a seductress.
  • May fight with sound, a deadly supersonic in contrast to lightning.
  • Gets by undetected.
  • Was grouped with Shiryu.

Last edited: