What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashura Bakkei: Moja no Tawamure

I guess in Japanese it sounds cooler
And I just realize that's how the Asura in 1010 is called in Japanese
It sounds cool in english as well imo, but yea i just imagine Zoro screaming the final attack against Mihawk like "There Was a Tale! Of someone so powerful! He is Enma, The King of Hell! Do you wanna know his Story!? Lemme tell you!"

3 hours later Mihawk like :pepeke:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You don't get to choose such things, Boomer. The strong decide how the weak die, not the other way around.:goatasure:
If I come to use my power then this place won't remain so peaceful. 😏

Just let me know when you will be transferring the power to me or give me your Username/password and go on a break for a month. I will handle this place.

Imagine losing a bet and modship for a month on spoilers to a fake informer

Couldn't be me 🤷

Ze ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

In your dreams only. He has done the same thing for Robin too. He just had to be more vocal with Sanji because Sanji is an insecure bitch
Or he went out of his way for Sanji more lmao. Cause he needs Sanji more….and Robin herself knows that lmaooo

Robin loves Sanji the most either if that helps. Every SH loves Sanji the most.

I'm confused about something. Doesn't redon get to read the chapter on Sunday? If so, why are Tuesday spoilers only a few lines of vague info? Why does he have to rely on the Korean leaker to dish out info?

Silly questions, but I've only started reading spoilers since last month; I used to just read the chapters as they came out

I read hentai for the "plot". No wait, please don't call me a coomer! My Coomerer's Haki is getting too strong already!

When people tell me to check out the Bible, I tell them I prefer Bible Black. (Oh god this is trascending shitposting and sounding too convincing now)

:saden::cantseeme::hapnoel::risicheck::nicagesmile:

Seto Yuuki's Allargando.

:usoprice::usoprice: read it if you havent...

Or he went out of his way for Sanji more lmao. Cause he needs Sanji more….and Robin herself knows that lmaooo

Robin loves Sanji the most either if that helps. Every SH loves Sanji the most.
Cope comment.
:gokulaugh:
every one will sacrifice Sanji especially Zoro to save Luffy. In conclusion Luffy is the only one who matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.