What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flashback is short,
King and Kaido are in a research facility.
Kaido: I'm leaving here to create a pirate crew. Will you accompany me?
King: Are you going to change the world?
Kaido: I'm the only one who can change the world.
King and Kaido escape from the research facility and see it burning
Kaido is the only one who can change the world :steef::steef:
@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Tyki_Mikk

Bogard

You can't win
The flashback is short,
King and Kaido are in a research facility.
Kaido: I'm leaving here to create a pirate crew. Will you accompany me?
King: Are you going to change the world?
Kaido: I'm the only one who can change the world.
King and Kaido escape from the research facility and see it burning
Interesting that Kaido and King were the origin of the beast pirates basically with King wanting the world to change and seeing through Kaido as the only one who could do that. It truly goes from way back :amazing:

I'm disappointed too. If I recall correctly, Cinera said if King is really defeated next chapter, he will take another long OP break. I think I'm going with him this time..

Actually, what I always wished every single arc, the opposite happened.
In PH, I wish Monet join. Reality: she died.
In Dressrosa, I wish Rebecca would eat Mera Mera and she joined (she looked strong in her debut). Reality: she is a crybaby.
In Zou and WCI, I wish Pedro would join. Reality: he died.
At beginning of WCI arc, I also wish that arc would be simply short arc of getting Sanji back, and Luffy would never defeat Cracker or any Sweet Commander. Reality: he beat not only one, but two, and 1 of them is the strongest SC.
In Wano, after seeing Katakuri set the standard high in WCI arc, I kept my expectation high for King.
Reality: his battle got very rushed.

Next, I wish Yamao will join, and following the formula, I can see the ship will sink soon too.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
People got so traumatized with the other fights that they legit lost hope.
Goda.
:finally:

@Bakazuki Bakainu you should make a meme with that scene from kid Sabo crying on Dragon's shoulder saying "why Oda? Why are the Calamities so TRASH? One Piece is as bad as Fairy Tail!!!"
And Dragon reacting: "So....Oda....you finally made someone say something like this!"
:usoprice:
I don't even think King is going to get back, the fight is over for good.

The worst part is people pretending like he's some Pica where once you figure the trick out, he turns into some trash can lvl fighter. Those are the reactionary takes, baseless takes when nothing is said in the spoilers that piss me off.

It's stupid honestly, the whole fanbase is reactionary as fuck. Oda's a retard too, no doubt about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.