What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought how is it possible that you are still gassing Marco above King after everything we saw but now I see that you are just trolling.
You had me fooled in the first half. :kriwhat:
He is an admiral fan so he has to wank Marco. Because Akainu couldn't get past Marco despite being bloodlusted. Lizaru also couldn't overpower him. Very transparent.

Wrong, I'm using logic.

Rooftop Luffy is stronger than WCI Luffy. Rooftop Zoro outperformed rooftop Luffy, bested Kaido and scarred Kaido with 20 to 3p broken bones. King was beating that Zoro and required Zoro to obtain ACoC to beat him. It's not hard to understand.

King's attacks were overpowering Zoro and forcing through the skull wall and bedroom. His beak attack broke through bedrock the size of the skull horn. Big Mom attack couldn't break the floor.

King matched Zoro speed in attack and CQC. Katakuri was hit by base Luffy.

If Zoro was weaker that WCI Luffy then he wouldn't have outperformed all of the SN on the rooftop or best Kaido in a weaken state. It's not hard to understand power level. The problem is you and others grossly overrate WCI Luffy and Katakuri. You think Katakuri is this invincible character nobody can't touch.
You are trying to argue with a mindless sanjifanboy lmao don't waste your time

Just clown him

Status
Not open for further replies.