• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Top tier Zoro
Yonko Level 100%
Deffo top tier. I'd say on the lower end for now tho.

People : look at the king he is so hot , handsome , even have thought fantasy to have s@# with king

Me: I have no idea male handsome standards. Guess I am more straight than any anymore
If you know which way you swing for sure there'd be no problem talking about a male or a cartoon character looking good my dude. It's typically those that are insecure about their own orientation that find it difficult to do so.

No it's because doing so can kill them hence why they don't do it. Its not a matter of if they can. It's a matter of if they should. Again same concept with luffy using all of his haki in g4. Are you then going to say that he holding his haki back? No because he says that he isn't doing so hence why it runs out and hence why he is fatigued.
What Luffy and Zoro are doing is nothing alike. One is covering a large surface area with Hardening, while the other is sending out pure blasts of Ryou. Luffy is burning through Haki because he is continuously covering his body, while Zoro is burning through Haki because it is being released in massive quantities. The quantity of Luffy's haki never changes. It's the same amount through and through. When Zoro is holding back his haki with Enma, it is manageable. When he isn't holding it back, the blast of haki is powerful enough to cleave off the side of a massive cliff, with just the flick of his wrist, and it almost turns his arm to dust.

But that's sexual insecurity ain't it?
That's kinda gay ngl
I don’t know what you mean.
I just domt like guys look like feminine or girly. I just pretend they don’t exist in my mind.
‘My ideal man should have beard and strong body. Not body builder type but world strongest man type.
I have goat beard and mustache.

I guess I never understand handsome man stuff. I am attract to women like normal straight guy. But at age 25, I began to lose interest in attract to women and become more interest in other stuff like might strength only and eating meat all the time. It is too late for me to get woman anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.