Powers & Abilities Sanjis coa

Yes, when someone shows you that you can't read properly it's headcanon.

He is talking about INVENTING a new form of "Jambe". He invented Diable Jambe in Ennies Lobby with no Haki.

Now he is inventing a new form of "Jambe". His training doesn't just refer to random offscreen Zenkai you make up, but from the time of DJ.
Nah bruh it's headcanon. How do you know he's talking about since ennies lobby?

Man's is clearly talking about the coa training he did recently. Your headcanon doesn't change the facts.
Post automatically merged:

Someday :shakiously:

3 Piece. :myman:
Lmao fuck off my post troll. Always spewing shit but never anything of substance. You're the equivalent of a tumor on wg

Nah bruh it's headcanon. How do you know he's talking about since ennies lobby?

Man's is clearly talking about the coa training he did recently. Your headcanon doesn't change the facts.

Lmao fuck off my post troll. Always spewing shit but never anything of substance. You're the equivalent of a tumor on wg
Wth are you talking about, people only come here to read my posts. :risicheck:

Wth are you talking about, people only come here to read my posts. :risicheck:
Man if people like you left we'd be able to have real convos instead of wanking people beyond their abilities and being genuinely toxic to each other

Reality - ifrit jambe is hotter than sanji's previous flame's level
What his some fans think - hotter than magma , hotter than mera ( ace ,sabo ) and any flame belongs to manga
Plasma>magma

So we all know sanji trained in his coa because he wanted to increase his fire power.
Loda never points out that a character trained something without the boost being really significant.
To be able to withstand heat hotter than magma that produces electricity Aka plasma then sanjis coa would need a huuuugggggeee boost even with exo.

We already seen exo being greater than or equal to a haki master by tanking queens attacks with the sword and snake form.
The coa boost has to at least equal the exo in order for it to be needed to protect his leg from the heat

Where do you place sanjis coa level? Near wci katakuris level? Wci luffys level?
Near Vergo's level. :myman:

Here ya go.:goyea:
It could be plasma like many people said. But in my opinion, that's actually blue flames. Now the white lightning effects doesn't make sense for blue flame but Sanji said that his flame is even hotter now. In one of my recent threads, I said that Ifrit is blue flame, Diable is orange and Surtr is black.
You're not entirely wrong here but Advanced CoA can be used for defensively and offensively. He needed CoA to harden his legs so he can withstand the flames better. That much is true. However, Sanji needed a better damage dealer against Queen so Advanced CoA is perfect for that. Remember, Sanji stated that his weight aka strength and speed are different levels above.

About the third level of CoA, if you look at the last Sanji panel carefully, you can see the explosions behind Queen when he got send flying by Beef Burst, and Sanji attacks him from the front, that makes me think that was level 3 CoA. "Destroys them from the inside out", Sanji basically hits through Queen's body.
Sanji probably trained and unlocked IJ off-screened (like what Luffy did with G4). Now how strong is his CoA overall? Probably around Udon Luffy level.

as for current info I will say good enough for new world until he fight someone that rely on CoA consistently...
and i believe when he say training is CoA it refer to 2 years TS, but in unable to achieve the heat (ifrit jambe) he desired, and when he got exoskeleton he know he able to push the temperature he desired...

Where the fuck did he say RECENTLY? He just my armament Haki training. You literally made that up and you're saying anything else is headcanon.

How do you know he's talking about since ennies lobby?
Because that's when he invented Diable Jambe... He's been using DJ since then. Now he's inventing Ifrit Jambe.