Questions & Mysteries Best fight in One Piece

Zoro vs Lucci and Zoro vs Crocodile. Now i cant decide between these two. The choreo in Luffy vs Lucci is something else, but the reversal of situations and also "I WILL SURPASS YOU!" is also something else entirely.

Zoro vs King for me.
When you read only the full pages of zoro vs king, it's just perfect. Not long, not short, no BS, no cringy things, just pure and savage fight. Adv.CoC Zoro was jaw dropping moment with the smoke (or fire ?) + black lightning in 3 swords.

Luffy vs Lucci and Zoro vs Mr.1 were something else also.

Alabasta, just every actual fight with a S.H.

I realized one reason Kaido "beating" Luffy 2x doesn't hit the same as Croco vs Luffy for me is that we get it off paneled or rushed, "Water Luffy" was a chapter for instance. We saw the entirety of Luffy's fight and evolution against Crocodile. We had so many chapters and panels to absolute nonsense, and the actual fights we built up since Punk Hazard are paying the price. FWIW, i recently reread vol 90-92 as those are only Wano books I own atm, and Wano does go a lot better when binged, it is still riddled w confusing and infuriating writing choices.

--When I say fight , I don't mean small clashes like kizaru vs marco , akainu vs WB and so on

--I don't think anything will ever beat luffy vs rob lucci for me :akaman:

--CQC Hand to hand fight is rare in OP

I like most or Luffy's fights about the same because they're kinda the same. Oda does a lot of novel things with choreography, but there's a basic plot and it mostly revolves around Luffy overcoming a distracted opponent

Zoro I like, and Straw Hats vs Oars was cool.