Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Dude clearly not unlocking COC anytime soon lol
If he carries on with this attitude and behaviour, I'm sadly inclined to agree. Oda is really trolling us with that tease though. Maybe he's trolling us with a false hope of Usopp getting it and a deliberate misdirection? As if to say Usopp could have had it but he doesn't deserve it? I really thought he was brave, admirable, awesome etc pre TS but I really hate how Oda has handled him post TS except the whole awesome plant powers and maybe sniping Sugar too.

Usopp deserves better than this. I really wanted him to be superior to Yasopp and Auger but it doesn't feel like he's even anywhere near their standard right now. Maybe in sniping skill at best but that's it? I mean Yasopp did abandon his wife and son and let her die without returning to her too, so he's not so "innocent" either? A form of cowardice even?

But man, Usopp was amazing pre TS and I just wish Oda would give him that same respect again. He won't even let him use a gun, even just for emergencies/short range yet ironically the SHs pulled out guns vs Robin when she tried to join them on the ship or something, even Sanji pointing one at her!

:whitepress::hope::sanmoji::mihugh::josad::goatasure:

This is the Usopp we could have gotten too!:

I'm really desperately clinging onto copium for Elbaf to redeem him as well as the Red Haired Pirates and Shanks's lack of screentime and such but I am really worried for how Oda is gonna handle it and for the future of their characters and the story. Usopp and Nami v Page One and Ulti was such awful writing too, sigh.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Hero usage... not villain....
No tinge, it was everything Zoro had, his haki wasn't affected.
Ap wasn't effected in subsequent arcs e.g. Mr 1, jet gattling , Hajrudin,
A couple (short) arcs before Arlong Park a mere stab wound from buggy nearly killed Zoro, they have become more superhuman as the story has progressed...
Yes his haki was clearly effected as seen by now and the black lightning streaking off all 3 swords.
Mr 1 was beaten by a haki hit nothing to do with zoros physical prowess.

Yes it did that jet gatling wouldn't beat a fresh lucci for shit

Harjudin was mid punch when it happened.

β€œZoro is resting before zkk while sanji is the one that fainted” <- This is some shameless agenda considering that boy zoro knocked tf out on the ground but you know what I respect it πŸ’€. Might as well go down with the ship at this point so I appreciate zoro Stans for standing their ground

It’s pretty interesting to see how each other Supernova captains are fairing against their respective opponents. Luffy seems to be on equal footing with Kaido, while Kid/Law seem to be really struggling against Big Mom. It’s almost as if they’re going to be a parallel to Luffy’s success by suffering defeat 🀨

β€œZoro is resting before zkk while sanji is the one that fainted” <- This is some shameless agenda considering that boy zoro knocked tf out on the ground but you know what I respect it πŸ’€. Might as well go down with the ship at this point so I appreciate zoro Stans for standing their ground
Zkk is on full swing
Theres no stoppin this train

If he carries on with this attitude and behaviour, I'm sadly inclined to agree. Oda is really trolling us with that tease though. Maybe he's trolling us with a false hope of Usopp getting it and a deliberate misdirection? As if to say Usopp could have had it but he doesn't deserve it? I really thought he was brave, admirable, awesome etc pre TS but I really hate how Oda has handled him post TS except the whole awesome plant powers and maybe sniping Sugar too.

Usopp deserves better than this. I really wanted him to be superior to Yasopp and Auger but it doesn't feel like he's even anywhere near their standard right now. Maybe in sniping skill at best but that's it? I mean Yasopp did abandon his wife and son and let her die without returning to her too, so he's not so "innocent" either? A form of cowardice even?

But man, Usopp was amazing pre TS and I just wish Oda would give him that same respect again. He won't even let him use a gun, even just for emergencies/short range yet ironically the SHs pulled out guns vs Robin when she tried to join them on the ship or something, even Sanji pointing one at her!

:whitepress::hope::sanmoji::mihugh::josad::goatasure:

This is the Usopp we could have gotten too!:

I'm really desperately clinging onto copium for Elbaf to redeem him as well as the Red Haired Pirates and Shanks's lack of screentime and such but I am really worried for how Oda is gonna handle it and for the future of their characters and the story. Usopp and Nami v Page One and Ulti was such awful writing too, sigh.
Usopp got a point though, it's not an honor to die slowly after losing

Status
Not open for further replies.