Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole thing is this.

I think killer is with that group with him. The group is carrying hawkins. Last time we saw hawkins he was knocked out with the flames surrounding him and with killers personality I think they will pick him up. This is set up for hawkins being a kid pirate

Killer will end up running into a CP0 member and beating them.
Hawkins joining is highly possible, even tho I don't see how him and Kidd would be able to trust him...
Don't exclude him allying with/joining Blackbeard Pirates too, their themes and mindset match a lot...

In fact I say this because since the beginning of the ellipse, since Kid and Law were introduced and well I have the impression that they have bet a lot on the mastery of devil fruit unlike Luffy.

At Punk Hazard, Law made much more use of his fruit to finish off Smoker. A Dressrosa was not based on the haki but more on its fruit (Gamma Knife face to Doflamingo) Kid even if we have seen very little of him we have seen that everything he had transformed his lost arm into a metallic arm and I have the impression that it is linked to a perfect mastery of the devil's fruit: the awakening.

Again every time I saw Kid his attacks and damage seemed much more related to his fruit than his haki.

While Luffy was trained to have the basics of haki directly from Rayleigh.

And then he found a brilliant idea to create his Gear 4. Oda seems to focus Luffy more on the hakis more than the Devil Fruit unlike Law and Kid.

Dressosa: Only the basics used to beat Doffy

Whole Cake Island: Advanced HDO Wano-
Udon: HDA Advanced

Onigashima: Haki of Kings Advanced This is why I say this that Oda seems to focus Kid and Law more on the devil fruit unlike Luffy who is focused on the hakis with a basic mastery of his devil fruit.
True but will he stop with Awakening? I Don't think so.
I mean, of course his DF is not at the final stage (we'll see Kidd moving Islands at some point in the story) but with all the singularity of his CoC status (only WG member SHs aside) I really doubt he won't unlock it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It was practically off screened as Kaido's body was obscuring it. Zoro admitted it was EVERYTHING he had, and yes it was full power.

Shishi sonson still required maximum speed and strength to hit and do damage, breath of all things was just to bypass defenses.

That jet gattling was after two unguarded internal destruction hits and severe stamina overdrafting to the point Luffy literally couldn't move his head. Through sheer force of will the gattling sped up and accelerated past it's normal speed.

Hajrudin lost a strength clash, broke all his bones and then gritted through and won the strength clash with his leg and arm destroyed at the time, everything to do with physical prowess.
Again irrelevant it was accidental pulled out by enma alone
Nothing compared to his acoc moveset now

No he literally cut steel cause of haki not physical power

Irrelevant lucci was fucked up a fresh lucci not losing to that gatling

so no black blade and mink drugs 2xdamage is not yet to take effect

and now zoro is accepting himself as a king, i cant wait to see luffy and zoro CoC combo haki blast
Enma will turn into a black blade when Zoro is under the drug effect, going all out.
Oda can't justify Zoro having a black blade while Roger, WB, Shanks, Oden or Ray never made one so he will come up with an absurd scenario that can't be replicated.

Already fainted even before drug effect. Lmfao 😆😆😆
1. Willingly resting =/= fainting :risicheck:
2. Do you people not realize that the drug not wearing off means it will come into play later on? You know, when ZKK happens for exemple? :risicheck:

Enjoy your bullshit for now, but don't forget to prepare the copium, because you will certainly need tons of it soon enough. As usual, Zoro fans will get the last laugh.:cantseeme:

so wano is about to end and

- We still dunno anything in detail about lunarians

- whether or not sanji has lunarian DNA

- or the fact that Zoro's dad is a thing in one piece

- what the hell is up with sanji or to what extent he has developed

Status
Not open for further replies.