Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about Zoro. The weirdest possible thing would be for Oda to have him shit the bed. That is, explode from the mink side effect while he's down. We already know it hasn't happened yet because it's a major plot point. Is he really going to be shown suffering without having done anything before it happens? With two Yonko running around?

The chapter is another double entendre because we see the king of hell at the beginning and the samurai in the middle, but we also see Mr Glorious Death enjoying himself at the end.

But going back to that scene where the situation is described, holy shit. Seeing Drake off paneled... I mean Beppo and Killer are up, but CP members would whoop their asses too and they don't even have a dog in the race. I'm hoping to see Franky and Jinbe step up.

Holy fuck i didn't know about this theory.

It seems that since Dressrosa arc there was a japanese theory about Joyboy saying that Kaidou was Joyboy. The reasoning was very simple

How do you translate Joy boy in jp? 快童, How can you read that? 快(KAI) Joy 童(DOU) boy.

It blew my mind that there was a theory about this since dressrosa and Oda made now(well actually chapter 1014) a connection between them

I'm not worried about Zoro. The weirdest possible thing would be for Oda to have him shit the bed. That is, explode from the mink side effect while he's down. We already know it hasn't happened yet because it's a major plot point. Is he really going to be shown suffering without having done nything before it happens? With two Yonko running around?

Speaking of that scene where the situation is described, holy shit. Seeing Drake off paneled... I mean Beppo and Killer are up, but CP members would whoop their asses too and they don't even have a dog in the race. I'm hoping to see Franky and Jinbe step up.
CP0 and his link to Orochi plot literally exists lol
He hasn't even mentioned going for Kaidos since chapter 1010.

so wano is about to end and

- We still dunno anything in detail about lunarians

- whether or not sanji has lunarian DNA

- or the fact that Zoro's dad is a thing in one piece

- what the hell is up with sanji or to what extent he has developed
-Lunarian lore is probably EOS stuff, I don't think we'll get more..
-As for Sanji, it is weird for sure, his eyebrows went normal.. I've no idea..
-Zoro's lineage at the end of Wano (Ryuma's tomb)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Holy fuck i didn't know about this theory.

It seems that since Dressrosa arc there was a japanese theory about Joyboy saying that Kaidou was Joyboy. The reasoning was very simple

How do you translate Joy boy in jp? 快童, How can you read that? 快(KAI) Joy 童(DOU) boy.

It blew my mind that there was a theory about this since dressrosa and Oda made now(well actually chapter 1014)
So his name isn't kaido but that's a title he gave himself he calls himself joyboy ?

Kid and Law losing would do so much for the Wano arc in terms of creating absolute uncertainty and tension. It would be really fresh for something so monumental to not go the alliance’s way
I see Bigmeme winnin but it will be extreme diff wherein she will try to exit wano with Robin and rio poneglyph

These extreme Zoro fans can believe whatever they want to believe at this point, there really is no point in arguing with a side that lives in their own little bubble.
Zoro fans were right about everything MORON, when we said zoro would get ADVCOC, they laughed, and he got it a couple of chapthers after luffy. So shut up you dumbass, The dark king will keep making you cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.