Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou: Do you still think that? King. That I'm Joyboy!? Is the world i'm trying to create the world you want!? Worororo

Hold on, is Kaido implying that King Is the one who told him about Joyboy?

it seems like Kaido wanted to change the world and THEN AFTER meeting king, he was told that Joyboy is the one that will change the world… And so Kaido just assumed that he would be Joyboy AFTER king told him about it or something

but years later they kind of both stopped caring about Kaido being Joyboy or not

INTERESTING… Now this does make Lunarians much more interesting if they just casually have void century information

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Show me the scene where Zoro and Luffy attacked Big Mom with AoC haki (Ryu/internal destruction haki).
Intellectual dishonesty.

That panel refutes your entire original point don't move the goal post. Unless Zoro is an absolute Baboon and is holding back against characters bodying him and his friends.

All 5 have been attacking Linlin trying their best. That means using the tools they have available to them even if it's off screen. This is further reinforced by the fact that even after the rooftop, Kidd and Law saw it necessary to bust out awakening to even stand a chance.

I like the last CP-0 comment about this being "as far as Humans go".Really plays up on what Kaido is probably about to do as an Ogre to make the fight harder for Luffy.

interesting too that they talk about how there are 2 "monsters" left but the narration pents up Kaido only. My guess is because if he loses, the island falls.

It'll be really interesting to see how much depth Oda gives to these 2 fights in total. Completely down for this taking longer than usual, just completely brutal fights overall

I like the last CP-0 comment about this being "as far as Humans go".Really plays up on what Kaido is probably about to do as an Ogre to make the fight harder for Luffy.

interesting too that they talk about how there are 2 "monsters" left but the narration pents up Kaido only. My guess is because if he loses, the island falls.

It'll be really interesting to see how much depth Oda gives to these 2 fights in total. Completely down for this taking longer than usual, just completely brutal fights overall
Wait i just dont get it, referring to which situation did the CP0 said "this is as far as humans can go"? Even with full spoiler i dont get it

Wait i just dont get it, referring to which situation did the CP0 said "this is as far as humans can go"? Even with full spoiler i dont get it
It's said right before the Kaido/Luffy scene. It's just that they are commending the alliance for getting "this far" but it doesn't matter if they can't beat the Yonko.

Read this part of the Redon spoiler:

CP0 member: "You must hurry, we have to leave this castle soon.
“Ookanban” has been defeated!!
If it turns out that the “New Generation” wins this battle,
this could add fuel to the “events” that already are occuring across the world.
What will happen in this next few minutes,
will determine the new era...!!"

While the CP0 member says this, we see Sanji (his left eyebrow has returned to normal), Killer, Bepo, Zoro, Law, Big Mom and Kid. CP0 boss replies him.

CP0 boss: "... It's true.
But...
this is as far as humans can go..."

Cut to the roof of Onigashima's castle. The clashes of Luffy and Kaidou attacks with Color of the Supreme King Haki continue to rumble.

It's very clearly a reference to Kaido himself, being an Ogre. They obviously feel this way for a reason and we don't exactly know why.

Okay its starting to look interesting. King knows about Joyboy and he thinks its kaido.

I am certain there is prophecy of second joyboy incoming . This more or less confirms to me kaido also has voice of all things like roger , oden did or else i just dont see how King thought he is the one.

Also i am certain sun God Nika is Joyboy. Perhaps Joyboy is just the name given by someone and the real name lost in history.

King knows way too much i dont think we will see him soon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.