Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside??
How tone deaf are you?
Literally ever casual fan I know thinks Zoro is comparable to Luffy.
Look at YouTube comments on famous casual YouTubers with like 2 million subscribers or even casual one piece sites like comic vine.

Hard-core echo chambers like reddit and King of Lightnings fanbase doesn't represent "real life" fan base lmao.

I am not sure if you have any friends irl and not sure if they exist if they watch One Piece but just ask around.

I mean how fucking obvious can it get when data books written by author or at worst editors think Zoro = Luffy.

What you are basically saying is that Author himself or at worst editors of the canon itself know manga worse than you do.

It is bizarre literally
Post automatically merged:

That **** has been obsessed with me calling me out for no reason
luffy >>> zoro> sanji

in all the sbs and databook it says luffy> zoro> sanji there are only illiterate fanboys to dispute such a clear thing

all captains can defeat their entire crew in 1vs all

Outside??
How tone deaf are you?
Literally ever casual fan I know thinks Zoro is comparable to Luffy.
Look at YouTube comments on famous casual YouTubers with like 2 million subscribers or even casual one piece sites like comic vine.
Maybe you only knows hardcore Zoro casual fans
Because Zoro fans I know or I saw including YouTube or twitter don't think Zoro=Luffy
I'm also on other forum and no one thinks that except from a few people among Zoro's fans

Hard-core echo chambers like reddit and King of Lightnings fanbase doesn't represent "real life" fan base lmao.
Sorry but I don't go there

am not sure if you have any friends irl and not sure if they exist if they watch One Piece but just ask around.
Pretty fun when you spent most of your time here or on other OP websites or videos
You should go outside sometimes...

mean how fucking obvious can it get when data books written by author or at worst editors think Zoro = Luffy.
A DB explictly said Luffy is stronger, the manga also shows that and so on...
I'm not here to debate on this just to explain why no one takes seriously people who thinks Zoro is equal to Luffy

What you are basically saying is that Author himself or at worst editors of the canon itself know manga worse than you do.
It was more than 10yrs ago things changes you know
No one thinks that currently not even Databooks

How come chapter didn’t come out yet? When is it due?
Probably Tuesday like last year. This happens with the new years issue. It's painfully slow to get HQ releases.

Then we have to wait ~2 more weeks after that for 1037 spoilers (1/12). But after 1037 its likely an Oda break so there might be another 2 week break after this, so nothing else until the end of January unless Oda doesn't get his typical 3 chapter then break schedule.

Just to give you a perspective on how a casual fan thinks

Now an agenda driven Fan Boy (Sanjitard once again) thinks

See the gap in subscribers?
No one above or approaching million subscribers would have Luffy > Zoro = Sanji opinion

@S.W317 @M944
I know the most common opinion is Luffy>Zoro>Sanji
It's the one who makes the more sense considering the manga (feats portrayal story and so on...)

Maybe you only knows hardcore Zoro casual fans
Because Zoro fans I know or I saw including YouTube or twitter don't think Zoro=Luffy
I'm also on other forum and no one thinks that except from a few people among Zoro's fans
Lol "other forum" yeah so forums far from represent casual fans
The guys saying Luffy = Zoro literally don't give a shit about Zoro particularly they are fans of One Piece in general
You really think @JazzMazz is a Zoro fan boy lmao?

Literally every One Piece YouTuber with nearly million subscribers or even 2 million plus who make videos on other anime seem to have Zoro = Luffy opinion.

Pretty fun when you spent most of your time here or on other OP websites or videos
You should go outside sometimes...
Most of my time?
I post A LOT in an hour or two I spend here

DB explictly said Luffy is stronger, the manga also shows that and so on...
I'm not here to debate on this just to explain why no one takes seriously people who thinks Zoro is equal to Luffy
No that was mistranslation
Vivre Card literally said Zoros strength is right next Luffys which can be translated as equal which would be in parallel with every other data book ever.

When did Manga ever claim Zoro < Luffy? Only thing we saw in manga is Zoro and Luffy fighting equally and then wondering who is stronger

was more than 10yrs ago things changes you know
No one thinks that currently not even Databoo
So 10 years ago when Zoro was facing Kaku and Luffy was facing Jabra Oda and his editors were saying Zoro = Luffy

Now Zoro mid diffed King and Luffy is facing weakened Kaido.

what changed now??

Enma is a masterpiece, and forced Zoro to go all out past what he thought was possible, before going all out Zoro was losing to King, without Enma Zoro loses to timeout issues if not worse.
Zoro actually had to figure out how to fight a Lunarian, and conquerors Haki comes from within. Enma had a role but to say he loses without it is based on nothing.
luffy >>> zoro> sanji

in all the sbs and databook it says luffy> zoro> sanji there are only illiterate fanboys to dispute such a clear thing

all captains can defeat their entire crew in 1vs all
If the sbs says Luffy > Zoro, then where do you get Luffy >>> Zoro?

It's the one who makes the more sense considering the manga (feats portrayal story and so on...)
No because there is no data book saying Zoro = Sanji
Zoro and Sanji never wondered who is stronger between them Zoro outright knows who's stronger
Sanji doesn't have the power of very very strongest
As far as opinions are concerned when I was a casual fan I didn't even know Sanji was relevant
I only started seeing Zoro sanji bullshit on forums

What feats does Luffy have over Zoro
Lets just start there

No because there is no data book saying Zoro = Sanji
Zoro and Sanji never wondered who is stronger between them Zoro outright knows who's stronger
Sanji doesn't have the power of very very strongest
As far as opinions are concerned when I was a casual fan I didn't even know Sanji was relevant
I only started seeing Zoro sanji bullshit on forums

What feats does Luffy have over Zoro
Lets just start there
Why did Zoro dream about beating Sanji?

Hybrid kaido and base luffy = 100
Zoro = 50
King = 35
Sanji 45
Queen = 30
This post is the definition of Fanboy wank.

If this was true then Hybrid Kaido would have completely destroyed asura Zoro, who was weaken and injury. Instead, Zoro bested Kaido.

The new base Luffy makes it clear of the skills Luffy lacked prior to the rooftop. G4 was a huge burden and weakness for Luffy. It drained his haki and energy too fast and he can only maintain it for 20 minutes.

Zoro has been fighting in base mode for 95% of the manga. Luffy is finally obtaining the skills to do the same and wankers are going crazy over it.
:milaugh:

If this was true then Hybrid Kaido would have completely destroyed asura Zoro, who was weaken and injury. Instead, Zoro bested Kaido.

The new base Luffy makes it clear of the skills Luffy lacked prior to the rooftop. G4 was a huge burden and weakness for Luffy. It drained his haki and energy too fast and he can only maintain it for 20 minutes.

Zoro has been fighting in base mode for 95% of the manga. Luffy is finally obtaining the skills to do the same and wankers are going crazy over it.
Kaido destroyed Zoro with two attacks

Theyre countin AdvCoC luffy as based mode lmao
Then zoro beat king mid diff on base mode as well

Zoro only use asura 3x so zoro fight on base mode 98% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.