Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughmoji: is this how luffy tard read the manga?
This explain a lot about this clowns
I am quating you to laugh nothing more....no need to even give you a proper explanation cuz you full of shit :vistalaugh:
:choppawhat: bro?

It's basic logic, kaido sees luffy's attack as more dangerous, heck even the vivre cards confirm it that luffy is the first one since oden that kaido considers a worthy opponent

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just like Mihawk who could not put down Crocodile or Pre TS Luffy or Mr.1
Never attacked Crocodile
But both of them down.
Luffy just got help after and Mr 1 got left behind.
Funny how you comparing casual mihawk to kaido using acoc though that's how shit his ap is.
Post automatically merged:

Shanks didn't? guess your reading a different Manga bud, sorry to break it down to ya. Again, i didn't even mentioned Zoro in this if it is about him you're talking about. Guess you can't have a discussion without entering in "protect lord zoro's interests" mode.
I'll body you now.

Is shanks a swordsman
Yes or no ?

Never attacked Crocodile
But both of them down.
Funny how you comparing casual mihawk to kaido using acoc though that's how shit his ap is.
Mihawk does not have Ability to kill Mr. 1 despite having ability to cut steel, haki and Black Blade. Shittiest AP.

Probably Tuesday like last year. This happens with the new years issue. It's painfully slow to get HQ releases.

Then we have to wait ~2 more weeks after that for 1037 spoilers (1/12). But after 1037 its likely an Oda break so there might be another 2 week break after this, so nothing else until the end of January unless Oda doesn't get his typical 3 chapter then break schedule.
Damn just when we’ve reached Wano’s slow-but-close approaching climax

Downplay? No. Reality? Yup. I didn't even mentioned anything about sanji. It's all about Mihawk and Shanks. What was you comment yesterday btw? "Zoro fans woudn't be toxic." Yeah right, tell me about it friend.
Sure, the reality is that Zoro's dream is meaningless since he is going after the wrong man, totally.

The story clearly tells me that Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the WSS, but I should believe that Shanks is stronger? Very funny.

Mihawk >= Shanks is the only valid take based on the info we have. You clearly don't understand Mihawk's character & the fact that he wasn't going all out in MF (obviously the same applies to Shanks, who didn't even fight).

Never attacked Crocodile
But both of them down.

I'll body you now.

Is shanks a swordsman
Yes or no ?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Wait, i'm lost. We were talking about Shanks/Mihawk then you tried to put Zoro in this discussion, now were back to Shanks? That it? Ok.
In some point did i said Shanks wasn't a swordsman? I know what your trying to do with that WSS title argument there. But hey, remember that "always bet on Kaido" and "WSC"?, well bud, guess who'll be victorious in Kaido vs Luffy fight... title is great, but they make you punch harder in a fight?
Alls i'm talking about is FEATS, wich shanks has it, and mihawk doesn't. :kayneshrug:

Sure, the reality is that Zoro's dream is meaningless since he is going after the wrong man, totally.

The story clearly tells me that Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the WSS, but I should believe that Shanks is stronger? Very funny.

Mihawk >= Shanks is the only valid take based on the info we have. You clearly don't understand Mihawk's character & the fact that he wasn't going all out in MF (obviously the same applies to Shanks, who didn't even fight).
I wonder what would happen if Shanks had the SLIGHTEST interest in being something like the WSS, wich surely doesn't seems he does. lol

I never said King wasn't stronger than Queen, the gap just isn't massive, and certainly not comparable to the gap between yonko and YC1.
But it is comparable to the gap between Katakuri and Smoothie, which you seem to have a hard time grasping.

Marco said both were problematic billion beli men, showing no difference in the way he treated them.
He said that because he was fighting both at the same time.

Zoro said either path to the rooftop would be problematic because of King/ Queen showing no preference in one route being easier than the other.
Replace King and Queen with Katakuri and Smoothie (minus the PIS) and Zoro would consider it a similar dilemma. It doesn't matter who's weaker, Zoro wanted to be in tip-top shape when he got to Kaido. Even Luffy wanted to be at 100% before getting to Kaido to the point he wanted no confrontation with Page One and Ulti.

Kat has CoC, and awakening. Those are powers that leaders/captains are being shown to have in the post TS, King doesn't have those.
King's Lunarian gimmick matches Kat's special paramecia+FS gimmick, very difficult to deal with sure, but Kat has so more to deal with - because he was set up to fight the MC Luffy, and was given a higher portrayal within his crew because he was the arc antagonist that Luffy had to overcome. Kaido will be the one with awakening this arc within the beast pirates to deal with.
Luffy fought Katakuri because he was the final stepping stone before he could face the Yonkou. His hype isn't a testament to himself but to FM's in general just as Cracker were testaments to Yonkou Commanders.

You showing such resistance to manga realities makes me think it is you with the confirmation bias.
Not falsely equating Kaido's crew dynamics to Big Mom's isn't resisting reality, it's just not being delusional like you.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Wait, i'm lost. We were talking about Shanks/Mihawk then you tried to put Zoro in this discussion, now were back to Shanks? That it? Ok.
In some point did i said Shanks wasn't a swordsman? I know what your trying to do with that WSS title argument there. But hey, remember that "always bet on Kaido" and "WSC"?, well bud, guess who'll be victorious in Kaido vs Luffy fight... title is great, but they make you punch harder in a fight?
Alls i'm talking about is FEATS, wich shanks has it, and mihawk doesn't. :kayneshrug:

I wonder what would happen if Shanks had the SLIGHTEST interest in being something like the WSS, wich surely doesn't seems he does. lol
Zoro is the point.
Zoro is after mihawk not shanks
You yourself say shanks is a swordsman
So that means zoro has a fake dream by not going after shanks but someone who you say is weaker.

Cry even more Mihawk AP is fodder level
Kaidos acoc ap is trash
Cry

I never said King wasn't stronger than Queen, the gap just isn't massive, and certainly not comparable to the gap between yonko and YC1.

Marco said both were problematic billion beli men, showing no difference in the way he treated them.
Zoro said either path to the rooftop would be problematic because of King/ Queen showing no preference in one route being easier than the other.

Kat has CoC, and awakening. Those are powers that leaders/captains are being shown to have in the post TS, King doesn't have those.
King's Lunarian gimmick matches Kat's special paramecia+FS gimmick, very difficult to deal with sure, but Kat has so more to deal with - because he was set up to fight the MC Luffy, and was given a higher portrayal within his crew because he was the arc antagonist that Luffy had to overcome. Kaido will be the one with awakening this arc within the beast pirates to deal with.

You showing such resistance to manga realities makes me think it is you with the confirmation bias.
Marco and Zoro put them above a certain category. Neither "above 1 billion" nor "both are difficult" deduces extreme closeness. It simply means that Queen is not below 1 billion berry and Queen is not easy as fuck pathway to rooftop.

It's like how Cracker and Katakuri were put in same category in Morgan's newspaper. Or how Smoothie and Katakuri were mentioned in same sentence several times. Etc.

Zoro is the point.
So that means zoro has a fake dream by not going after shanks but someone who you say is weaker.

Kaidos acoc ap is trash
Cry
Right lemme be clear here. Zoro isn't the point. I was talking about shanks/mihawk, and their FEATS. And anyway bro, Shanks doesn't appear to me as someone who's after the WSS title, or ever was. It's meaningless.

Zoro is the point.

Kaidos acoc ap is trash
Cry
Lihawk Black Supreme grade Blade AP is more trash. Cry more.

Status
Not open for further replies.