Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Whatever the outcome of that battle turns out I hope she will show up next year because CP0 intends to take over Wano by force . It would make sense that they test the SSG created by Vegapunk sooner or later which is powerful enough to replace the Warlords.

In terms of resolution, I will try to go out of my comfort zone more which is helpful for organization, work ethic, and learning new things.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Hopefully Oda completes the family tree that he started in that SBS. It'd be cool if we saw her true lineage with a "???" in place of a missing daughter. A subtle breadcrumb left for the readers to complete the tree, without directly saying her name.

I really don't do NY resolutions. I believe that each day should bring purpose and resolve, which means a numerical change to the calendar shouldn't affect one's overall outlook.

2022 shall be Tashigi year to show up in Wano because the vegapunk subplot is still in tact because defeating Kaido won't resolve the smiles issue on the Wano citizens. Vegepunk knows how to make a real artifical DF, therefore should be able come up a plan to reverse the side effects of the fake devil fruits.
Then it time for Smoker & Tashigi to see another side of why the world government is evil by seeing the CP0 forcefully taking over Wano.

For my 2022 new years resolutions is to buy a house.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Not a fan of Stampede, but I appreciate it for including the Captain. It's rare for her to be featured in the movies, if at all, so it was quite welcomed. Like every character, she looked great. The design they gave her as a disguise was perfect for her. The large bicorn does a great job of displaying her unassuming nature. As for her role, I won't complain with what we got. I'm just glad she was there, though the movie focused on her relative inexperience for the most part. Like forgetting to keep her guard up when Buggy snuck up to her, and her unwillingness to follow Smoker's orders to fallback without him. She puts in so much work, but the road is long and arduous. But as long as she never gives up, she will make the goal.

Not a fan of Stampede, but I appreciate it for including the Captain. It's rare for her to be featured in the movies, if at all, so it was quite welcomed. Like every character, she looked great. The design they gave her as a disguise was perfect for her. The large bicorn does a great job of displaying her unassuming nature. As for her role, I won't complain with what we got. I'm just glad she was there, though the movie focused on her relative inexperience for the most part. Like forgetting to keep her guard up when Buggy snuck up to her, and her unwillingness to follow Smoker's orders to fallback without him. She puts in so much work, but the road is long and arduous. But as long as she never gives up, she will make the goal.

I think one of the trailers led me to believe that she was gonna be an important character alongside the Straw Hats, Smoker, Law, and Buggy which would have been a perfect cast for the film.

The end result was fanservice galore with loads of characters that don't really have roles in the film. I would not be surprised if Zoro and Tashigi moment was deleted. That scene with Coby and our captain wanting to stay with Smoker was great cause it had natural stakes and we never saw Luffy's friend interacting with them. No Way Home was similar but all the other Spideys actually had something interesting to say and contribute to the plot.

Last edited: