Questions & Mysteries Which One Of The Sweet Commanders Did Kid fight?

Which one of the sweet commanders did Kid fought?

• Total voters
I'm betting on it being Smoothie. She's the only Sweet Commander who has had no conflict with the Worst gen, she guards the poneglyph room, and I also think thats why she was the only Sweet Commander who was brought to Wano as well. I think who he injured and what he stole will be revealed in his current battle against Big Mom.

Cracker is an option as well. He has a scar across his eye and we still don't know who gave it to him. Could've been KIdd.

Cracker is an option as well. He has a scar across his eye and we still don't know who gave it to him. Could've been KIdd.
That would be strange because Cracker said no enemy had ever seen his true form before Luffy. And he wouldn't have been so confident if he'd been injured by Kid before. Snack seems the most logical as he has lost his position as Sweet Commander because of his negative encounters with the Worst Generation. With Smoothie, on the other hand, there is nothing to speak for it, except wishful thinking.

That would be strange because Cracker said no enemy had ever seen his true form before Luffy.
I could be wrong, but I don't think that's what he said. Didn't he say something like, "Nobody has seen my true form in a long time."? If Kidd battled Cracker early in his NW journey like its been implied, then that would be almost two years before he fought Luffy. That could be considered a "long time". Again, we still got no explanation on who gave him that scar he has across his eye.

But anyway, still got a feeling it's Smoothie. Yes, Snack does seem to have a grudge against the Worst Generation, but remember Apoo and Bege also invaded WCI. Maybe Apoo and Urouge were the ones who pissed Snack off.

It’s Snack. I think that’s the only thing we’ve ever seen him say. He’s got the grudge against the Worst Gen because Urouge beat him and Kid wounded him. The other three haven’t said anything to imply they were ever bothered by the Worst Gen prior to Luffy.
It would have been cool if Kid took Smoothie’s eye, and then Smoothie had a grudge match against Killer, but unfortunately, Oda chose to waste Killer on Lolkins