Questions & Mysteries Which One Of The Sweet Commanders Did Kid fight?

Which one of the sweet commanders did Kid fought?

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
-there is absolutely no reason to think that Kid knows anything about Road Poneglyphs, given that the super expert Robin didn’t until she was shown one. At no point has Kid ever done anything to suggest he knows anything about the Void Century or the hidden past of the world.

-Tamago is the one in charge of the security of the Poneglyphs. Not Smoothie

Smoothie only comes in to help because Tamago is worried about Pedro deliberately coming for the Poneglyphs and wants the extra protection of a SC.

-look at Smoothie’s dialogue there, nothing to suggest that she has ever tried and failed to protect the RP. She barely seems to give a shit or care about why she’s there. Given that Snack had been demoted for losing recently, if she’d had a failure of that magnitude to Kid you’d expect her to worry about being the next one to lose her title. Or at least show some sign of worry.

-Snack is the only one to show a grudge against the Worst Gen.

It’s very obviously Snack he fought.

I think it's Snack for several reasons: It cannot be a smoothie because it is not her who secures all which is very gold but it is Baron Tamago

It cannot be Cracker otherwise it would have been said directly It's never to be Katakuri at this point in the story, Kid's threat is non-existent for Katakuri at this point in time I don't think Cracker, Smoothie, or Katakuri faced Kid.

Remember what Cracker said to Luffy: "Luffy is the one who beat Doflamingo" and Big Mom sent Cracker to capture Luffy.

Which means Cracker => Doflamingo or Cracker> Doflamingo according to the shonen logic.

It can only Snack at this stage that Kid has injured and that Urouge has beaten

I think its Snack, neither Cracker nor Smoothie's dialogue even hints at them failing to protect anything nor having any run in with the worst gen.

Snack got injured ( not defeated ) & failed to protect something, that's why his loss to Uroge got him demoted.

Snack is the only one to make a comment on the worst gen.