Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

4-5 years to start the final arc imo
3ish to finish it + Epilogue
I actually feel Oda is rushing the story lately But also, given his system of monthly breaks and the WSJ breaks, we do get what, an average of I think only 36 chapters a year? So you might be right unfortunately!

I really don't want to see the story dragged out anymore for that long especially, I can't take another 7-8 years of this at least. Wano has been so slow, so dragging, so lengthy, like all the flaws of Dressrosa but doubling down, literally even in a way.

Given all his health issues and at least 2 hospitalisations before too and his tendency to overwork himself extremely, we might end up with another Kentaro Miura situation and Oda's own story ends before his actual story he's writing does.

There's 3 things I'm really scared of with OP, 1 is that is gets an extremely prematured/rushed ending like Bleach got or at least is rushed towards it with a lot of questions/mysteries left unanswered too like certain other series or no 2, Oda passes away before he finishes OP or number 3, I pass away before the story ends and I never get to see how OP ends and what the OP is too and such.

For all my complaints about OP, I still love it to some degree ofc, I still am heavily invested in it and I genuinely fear of not being able ot see this journey to the end it deserves for one reason or another. That's the worst thing with such long running series, the longer they run, the higher the stakes are of the worst case scenarios happening.

:crocusuh::pepemy::emohiyo::josad::neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.