Powers & Abilities When Mihawk and Zoro finally clash...

It will end up with mihawk claiming he will never lose again, having tears falling from hes eyes and a blade pointed to the sky... Student will become a teacher, and shanks will tramble in fear at the thought of what mihawk will come to be after zoros training
Haha I would faint if that happens

Would be so astonishingly hyperbolic

I guess dreams will sadly stay dreams

I think it would be different, as two master swordmen of the black blade will produce different branch of armament mastery compared to the thick barrier and black lightning one possessed by different kind of fighters such as WB and Roger.
No they are focused on the black blade nonsense instead of something that actually works.

yeah its gonna happen

yeah its gonna happen
Zoro only used it to escape from King's weapon, which was trapping his swords. Zoro doesn't use CoC like that in his sword clashes.
Post automatically merged:

Anyways I feel like Zoro using barrier in his casual sword clashes would kinda ruin his fights. It just looks so much better when we get to see the metal clashing with metal.

They'll not only split the Heavens, they'll split the earth as well.
So you telling me Mihawk and Shanks will wipe out all of World's Population?

That is Kinda wild

Zoro only used it to escape from King's weapon, which was trapping his swords. Zoro doesn't use CoC like that in his sword clashes.

Anyways I feel like Zoro using barrier in his casual sword clashes would kinda ruin his fights. It just looks so much better when we get to see the metal clashing with metal.
I think visually Roger Whitebeard no touch clash is the most beautiful we seen in manga but after that clash of Haki I think Roger WB had weapons touching as well as anime reinforced.

Mihawk and Shanks will have something similar if we see their battle