What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had posted this gents. Link again to my past post :
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.17905/page-386#post-1982713

"Everything is falling in line of what I told people for months now.

Rob lucci and the rest of cp0 arrive in wano.

Sanji defeats queen

Zoro defeats king

Hiyori heals zoro (not fully though) once more we discover that her devil fruit is a peacock (which is a pheasant) which in Japanese mythology a mythical pheasant is the female counterpart of the male which is a dragon. Momo being a dragon etc. She reminds zoro that luffy may not realize it but he needs help. And reminds him of why he was entrusted with enma.

Zoro is sent back to the roof. He is now able to exude coc similar to luffy in which he had picked up fighting king. Its luffy and zoro vs kaido

Sanji defeats queen. And is later healed by marco.

Sanjis body reacts a particular way to Marco's flame.

Sanji thus gains the ability to semi acquire Marco's flame ability (though not nearly as potent). He can use this to at times heal himself more efficiently in battle.

Sanji fights the cp0 members since they are going after robin. The head of cp0 is either rob lucci or someone there even stronger than rob lucci who also apparently has a zoan devil fruit.

Drake defeats appo and assists sanji in fight members of cp0 since cp aegegis means shield and drake is a member of sword that seems to be against the actions of shield (cp0).

The other bigmom members finally arrive to the fight.

Lucci being smart sent out a buster call previously

So eventually kizaru shows in wano.

Sabo and the other Revolutionaries that were capture in the holy land also shows up including bonnie who was also apparently captured. They are sent to wano using kumas devil fruit. Kuma in his last attempt to help others before dying uses his ability to teleport sabo and the others to wano

Sabo meets Marco and yamato who both remark that he has aces devil fruit and that he talked about sabo in the past

Sabo vs kizaru incoming.

The other strawhats like brook and franky and chopper leads the charge against bigmoms fodder fighters.

Boa and koby also show up in wano. Both being fans of luffy decide to help out. With koby coming after hearing distress calls from drake on references to the cp0's agenda. It is then revealed that koby and boa decide to form a truce. With the majority of boas people fleeing while boa along with her sisters and koby and helmeppo and 3 other members that are actually also apart of sword join koby (who is their leader) to head to wano.

Koby faces off against lucci while helmeppo faces off against kaku (who is also apart of cp0).

Boa faces off against smoothie. While her sisters face off against the other elites of the bigmom crew.

And somewhere in this fujitora and green bull will show up. I have an idea what their purpose will be but I will let you all guess what it is"
"Drake defeated apoo" :kobeha:

I

Indigo

I also had posted this gents. Link again to my past post :
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.17905/page-386#post-1982713

"Everything is falling in line of what I told people for months now.

Rob lucci and the rest of cp0 arrive in wano.

Sanji defeats queen

Zoro defeats king

Hiyori heals zoro (not fully though) once more we discover that her devil fruit is a peacock (which is a pheasant) which in Japanese mythology a mythical pheasant is the female counterpart of the male which is a dragon. Momo being a dragon etc. She reminds zoro that luffy may not realize it but he needs help. And reminds him of why he was entrusted with enma.

Zoro is sent back to the roof. He is now able to exude coc similar to luffy in which he had picked up fighting king. Its luffy and zoro vs kaido

Sanji defeats queen. And is later healed by marco.

Sanjis body reacts a particular way to Marco's flame.

Sanji thus gains the ability to semi acquire Marco's flame ability (though not nearly as potent). He can use this to at times heal himself more efficiently in battle.

Sanji fights the cp0 members since they are going after robin. The head of cp0 is either rob lucci or someone there even stronger than rob lucci who also apparently has a zoan devil fruit.

Drake defeats appo and assists sanji in fight members of cp0 since cp aegegis means shield and drake is a member of sword that seems to be against the actions of shield (cp0).

The other bigmom members finally arrive to the fight.

Lucci being smart sent out a buster call previously

So eventually kizaru shows in wano.

Sabo and the other Revolutionaries that were capture in the holy land also shows up including bonnie who was also apparently captured. They are sent to wano using kumas devil fruit. Kuma in his last attempt to help others before dying uses his ability to teleport sabo and the others to wano

Sabo meets Marco and yamato who both remark that he has aces devil fruit and that he talked about sabo in the past

Sabo vs kizaru incoming.

The other strawhats like brook and franky and chopper leads the charge against bigmoms fodder fighters.

Boa and koby also show up in wano. Both being fans of luffy decide to help out. With koby coming after hearing distress calls from drake on references to the cp0's agenda. It is then revealed that koby and boa decide to form a truce. With the majority of boas people fleeing while boa along with her sisters and koby and helmeppo and 3 other members that are actually also apart of sword join koby (who is their leader) to head to wano.

Koby faces off against lucci while helmeppo faces off against kaku (who is also apart of cp0).

Boa faces off against smoothie. While her sisters face off against the other elites of the bigmom crew.

And somewhere in this fujitora and green bull will show up. I have an idea what their purpose will be but I will let you all guess what it is"
too bad Drake is already K.O.ed

so this is already debunked

It could be sanjuan wolf of BBP having awakened his df.

If the shadow is of those giants which were shown at the end of thriller bark then i will loose my mind . Giants from florian triangle i mean.

Imagine if the florian triangle giants were following the SHs ever since TB.

Being close to Wano you mean? What are the implications... All the strong Minks are on Wano.
- Zunisha's purpose here and if he's just here to save the capital or something else too.
- Probably knowing why Zunisha was punished so again massive lore drop.
- I wanna see Kaido's reaction to Zunisha too considering he knows about some stuff related to Joyboy and if the legends have been known to the Gorosei so probably him too.
- A big possibility of us getting glimpses of the past from Zunisha's perspective. More so, if it sacrifices itself for Wano or smthn. Tho I want it to be there for the final war tbh.

And lastly, just having a gigantic elephant on the battlefield is fucking cool.

It could be sanjuan wolf of BBP having awakened his df.

If the shadow is of those giants which were shown at the end of thriller bark then i will loose my mind . Giants from florian triangle i mean.

Imagine if the florian triangle giants were following the SHs ever since TB.
I agree. Sanjuan is the only thing that makes sense, and it would imply Blackbeard is coming to Wano, which has been speculated for the longest time.

Wow this indeed is shaping to be one of the best wano , post ts & one piece chapter of all time. Because its not just the revelations & developments present within the chapter but also the very direction the entire story is bound towards is extremely exciting & promising.

The shadow which cp0 recognized is probably the same shadow which marco saw the chapter in which he landed on onigashima.

If the gorosei themselves have only heard of this legend then we are about to have some void century isque legend coming into play & maybe that also means that gorosei are not sevral centuries old.

Maybe the lurking legend got that df & has awakened it. It is possible that the previous holder of this df who awakened it was the one who slayed the oni whose skull is onigashima & so he weilded that giant sword.

The bigger picture is that oda is going all out because if the cp0 , incoming wg ships to take over wano if kaido falls , bmp , BM herself & luffy vs kaido wasnt enough , now we have someone who has awakened a df not done in centuries come into play. This is madness ( saying with a positive connotation ofcouse) .

Since the current shadow figure is so huge...i think he will pick up that giant sword kept next to onigashima skull.
The shadow is the Continent Pullers
Oars Ancestor and Onigashima itself

Status
Not open for further replies.