What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no. The second Jinbei was there, it wasn't. He had just gotten his main character plot armor. They simply chased the invaders away.
Plus, a battle on the sea against fishmen? With Devil Frut users on one side? I mean, think about it.
Eh, reread the final moments of WCI, the cheers from the Big Mom Pirates because of the arrival of Mama, the look of despair on literally EVERYONE’S face the moment she came strolling in? Regardless of the Sun Pirates, Germa wasn’t besting her nor could any of them stand up to her attack power, especially when she took out three of them by herself in a manner of seconds. Prometheus, Napoleon, her King Frog homie? The ending of the arc literally implied that they were all getting fucked up, like that’s something you can’t deny lol

G

Gorosei Informer

cant believe all of this combined is still weaker than Winsmoke Wanjino

Judge took the artificial/imitation/Wish.com etc route of gaining strength and even DF powers, which already are a shortcut to power and not as good as training and earning strength/power.

Judge was too weak to embrace his emotions, a lot like "machismo men" IRL, who might be strong in the short time/present, but always suffer in the long run and that's why they turn to alcohol, violence, drugs and such.

Sanji embraces his emotions and who he is, especially recently. I think his perversion actually comes out in a weird way over guilt and trauma of losing his mother and how she died too and if he can just forgive himself, grieve and let go, accept what happened and it wasn't his fault ultimately, he will stop being so perverted too. He seeks validation/acceptance/love and so on from women and his perverted behaviour is a weird front for what he really wants and needs especially.
I knew a guy exactly like this IRL, his mum abandoned him as a child and it caused him such issues with girls and he behaved a lot like Sanji IRL with them and not in a good way, just in the perverted, horndog way. Sanji without the gentlemanly/chivalrous side.

Sanji is always gonna be the winner in the long run vs his cowardly father. Judge showed his true colours when he cried like a bitch at the wedding party. Also getting his mind controlled soldiers to shield him with their bodies and lives to protect himself from his own son who would never even kill him and refused to let him die despite all the horrific, brutal things he did to that son.

TL/DR: Judge is a hypocrite, fraud, coward and probably copied and stole tech from the others. Sanji is the stronger, superior one and doesn't need to rely on raid suits and blocking out his own completely natural emotions to feel or be "strong" either.

A friend of mine reckons Sora was a military conquest trophy or whatever, he didn't earn her love or she didn't fall for him, but he she was a "reward" for the countries he conquered, a prize for himself.

There is still so much left to this story I am seriously wondering what more is going to fit into Wano before moving forward, reminding everyone of things that were “recently” introduced to the story that are yet to be used further
- Shanks saying it’s finally time to meet.
- The outcome of Reverie is yet to be fully and truly revealed
- Xebec was introduced just for a partial background story on Big Mom and Kaido? Highly doubt that.
- Bakkin and Weevil
- Elbaf connection and Big Mom.
- The full reveal of the new admiral and his abilities.

one of these storylines is bound to connect to Wano

Marineford and Sabondy really broke One Piece for some people, the tension only existed there but somehow they think this tension has been present the entire series, which is just not true.
That's why. Oda showed with this sage that he could create tension. Nobody is asking for a straw hat to die, but he could at least kill some secondary characters during a big war set up for 400 chapters

So let me get this straight: The cover page shows us that Germa escaped BM's territory completely fine and basically unscathed?

Lmfao, Oda really at his "best" again.

Dude can't write consequences in his manga to save his life.

Major loss for the Yonkou fraction again btw, nobody should take anyone of Kaido or BM seriously at this point.

They are just gigantic joke characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.