What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was re-reading the Reverie arc right now, and WOW! If this chapter confirm that the fruit which the Gorosei are talking about is the Gomu Gomu no Mi, then, it will be directly linked with chapter 906.

Exactly the chapter where we see 7 frozen chambers, Doffy talking about the hidden treasure and Im holding the wanted poster of Luffy and going to see the giant mugiwara hat.

Ok, Goda, there's really a link here... :kawak:
but its not Luffy's fruit acc. to providers
ig its just not confirmed in this chapter that whos fruit they are talking about

Man, I was re-reading the Reverie arc right now, and WOW! If this chapter confirm that the fruit which the Gorosei are talking about is the Gomu Gomu no Mi, then, it will be directly linked with chapter 906.

Exactly the chapter where we see 7 frozen chambers, Doffy talking about the hidden treasure and Im holding the wanted poster of Luffy and going to see the giant mugiwara hat.

Ok, Goda, there's really a link here... :kawak:
It make shanks as shady guy. Who who got in trouble for lost his devil fruit to shanks. Same shanks talk to gorsei as he wear in sith clothes style. (dark hooded)

Zunesha coming to Wano is fkn MASSIVE coz not only could it imply a potential destruction of wano or flower capital but also leads into the grander things such as ancient weapons especially with the gorosei also knowing about it and the WG ships being there
fffffffffffufuuffuckadsfhoiuahdsdofas fd
Something just came to my mind
MOMO WILL GIVE ORDER TO ZUNESA AND ZUNESHA WILL STOP THE FUCKING ISLAND FROM CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fffffffffffufuuffuckadsfhoiuahdsdofas fd
Something just came to my mind
MOMO WILL GIVE ORDER TO ZUNESA AND ZUNESHA WILL STOP THE FUCKING ISLAND FROM CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea, its a direct parallel to Shirahoshi having the Sea Kings save Fishman Island from Noah, at this point, its almost a guarantee that Momo is Uranus especially with him being a dragon

It make shanks as shady guy. Who who got in trouble for lost his devil fruit to shanks. Same shanks talk to gorsei as he wear in sith clothes style. (dark hooded)
Yeah, actually I have my theory that Shanks is son of Xebec with a Celestial Dragon. I think he is the "grey" zone in the rules...

Makes sense, and if he was talking to Gorosei about Luffy and the Gomu Gomu no Mi? He says "I want to talk about a certain pirate"... In a coincidence, tha chapter which he says it is chap 907. For some reason, One Piece chapters ending with 7 are important for the lore, IDK if it's a coincidence or not.

Well, if we have a confirmation of all this, then Goda is a truly genius :jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.