Current Events Has Oda written himself into a corner with Big Mom?

So one of the most discussed things right now is will Big Mom go down this arc or will Oda have her escape and then be beat on another arc like Elbaf. Frankly, both of these options suck, and I will explain why:
  • Big Mom making it through to another arc would mean that we have her be an antagonist for 3 arcs in a row, most people have already got sick of her at this point. We can all agree that Kaido is a more formidable foe than her for Luffy, so if Oda stalls her until Elbaph, no one will care anymore and her defeat will be anticlimactic.
  • The 2nd option and the one I think will happen is that Big Mom will go down this arc, with most likely Law and Kid bringing her down. The problem is that I really struggle to see how Law and Kidd defeating her would not feel like a massive asspull. Oda has already done Big Mom dirty so many times, many people would get mad.
So what do you guys think?

She lose in wano arc, if she live for third acts, the forums will explore as soccer riots happen daily.
Thrid arc for big mom is make ussop vs big mom fight meanwhile luffy vs shanks fight happen.

Well if it's an asspull for Luffy (or not depending on what your take is on his fight with Kaido) then he can come up with a solution of Kid and Law beating Big Mom.
Let's hope so,but the way Oda handled the raid makes me worried.Tama plot,Queen turning his soldiers into enemys,Kaido betraying Orochi and BMP being absent are all bullshit writing IMO.

Maybe he will have Kid awaken COC coating, ain't more asspullish than Zoro getting it despite note even knowing he had COC lol
I'd rather see Magneto Kidd honestly,his fruit has crazy potential.Since Oda revealed Kidd's awakening,i'm expecting busted awakening moves.

Dude, they are somehow damaging Big Mom with no advanced haki, hell Kid doesn't even have basic black hardening, and you're telling me about some good dam DF.
It is what it is,not all DF are equall.Law can one shot most people in the OP verse thanks to his hax.
Enel would have a 500 million berry bounty because the goro goro no mi is too hax too,Oda made crazy powers.

It is what it is,not all DF are equall.Law can one shot most people in the OP verse thanks to his hax.
Law's DF is "hax" as long as his haki is stronger or equal to his opponent, but that's not the case with Big Mom. We know, as a fact, that Law and Kid's haki is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay weaker than Meme's. Then how the fucking hell are damaging her? How?

Law's DF is "hax" as long as his haki is stronger or equal to his opponent, but that's not the case with Big Mom. We know, as a fact, that Law and Kid's haki is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay weaker than Meme's. Then how the fucking hell are damaging her? How?
because they have powerful devil fruits that they have mastered to the point of awakening, just accept it.

How? No DF can bypass haki.
Yes,they can.We literally saw Law doing internal damage to Kaido and Big Mom.
Post automatically merged:

Tact,Injection shot,Counter Shock and Gamma knife can bypass haki superiority.The only moves that require haki to be at the same level is shambles and his amputation.