Current Events People react to Zoro in Wano and Onigashima

The reactions from the characters that witness Zoro showing his power and gaining crazy feats in the current arc.
The future World's Strongest Swordsman.
The Right Hand and First Mate of the future Pirate King.
The King of Hell.

People react to Roronoa Zoro.

Click on the image for a better zoom on the manga panels.

:steef: :zosmug:

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro

Last edited:
Yes, it was a typo, obviously.

But hey, you never know with Zoro...
I don't mind Zoro being the World's Strongest Man in the future. Just that Zoro never said anything about it.
Yes i know
Just saying that according to Sanji, WSS = WSM
LOL, when Sanji said, "Throw your dream away" to Zoro, that's like saying Zoro should give up and save his ass, and people takes that as a argument? When Sanji said, "I will take care of Page One easily" people don't take it seriously? What's up with that?

The reactions from the characters that witness Zoro showing his power and gaining crazy feats in the current arc.
The King of Hell.

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro
Perfect job man ..:steef:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
The King of Hell.

Meme and King the most priceless