Speculations Has Oda intentionally written Post-TS Chopper to be nothing more than merchandise?

Cuteness is subjective, much like Beauty. But the general formula for the former involve oversized heads and bigger eyes, which the Post-TS design employs more. It's intentional after all.
Yeah and big boobs are generally considered sexier, but most guys don’t want tits that reach down all the way to the girl’s waist. Oda went way too overboard with giving Chopper a bigger head and eyes

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He is being awesome

My favourite Chopper since ever expecially from a power level perspective but he also enrolled a personality boost

Honestly, post TS is 90% Luffy and Zoro wank, 9.5% Sanji humiliation, 0.5% cool moments for Sanji and the other SHs. So yeah, just merchandise.

There's no merchandise though. He's not a character with higher numbers of accessories or anything. I mean yeah maybe this arc you can buy a Little Chopper with Samurai Helmet bust, but how much Zoro or Luffy shit can you buy? There's probably even a blow-up doll out there of Wano Robin, shit.

Chopper being part of the "weak trio" is some bullshit. He had the best portrayal among the non-M3 members in the preskip, even edging out Franky.
Post automatically merged:

Chopper should be Luffy's strongest "veteran" with Jimbei as the weakest Yonkou Commander (behind Sanji).

Did you hit your head recently?
If you genuinely believe Chopper has been well-written, I should ask the same of you
Chopper being part of the "weak trio" is some bullshit. He had the best portrayal among the non-M3 members in the preskip, even edging out Franky.
Post automatically merged:

Chopper should be Luffy's strongest "veteran" with Jimbei as the weakest Yonkou Commander (behind Sanji).
Monster Point is dogshit post-TS