What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced that the difference between "base" Luffy and G4 Luffy is not that much at this point. G4 Snakeman Jet Pistol + Yamato's Divine swift whatever didn't even force Kaido to bring out his booze.

@MonsterKaido I didn't miss Kaido saying that he thinks he's pathetic for not protecting Onigashima.
:myman:

But seriously he's a beast and I'm really enjoying thay battle.

Kaido needs more diversity though. Those Kanabo attacks get boring and I'm tired of TB tbh.

It turns into a Rasengan move
Then you should direct this to Oda. Kaido isn‘t a real thing, that acts on his OWN. Direct this to Oda and maybe he may listen..

One Piece fans after reading chapter 1.037 : "Oda should've been make clear what is the fruit referred to"
Oda :
Well it can at least still be about the gomu gomu no mi (how tf did the leaker say it wasn't if Oda doesn't mention it by name lmao :luffylaugh:)

Anyways, fire chapter & can't wait for those scans. Kaido's drunk mode >>>>>>>>>>>> BM's mother mode
The only thing that blows is, ofc, break next week

Honestly I'm kinda surprised there's an "devil" devil fruit
Like the orginal sin or something lol

In retrospect, it seems kinda obvious there would be one

if it's luffys, that's kinda corny tbh
Also it feels over powered to me

I kinda like the idea of him having a really dumb ability that forces him to be creative to get around the limitations

It could be kaido but that doesn't feel right to me either

Really weird scenario

I'm glad odas sticking to mostly one scene
Really helps flesh out the moment in a visual sense

TB won't land again
That's his real finisher
Oda made Luffy tank random this chapter yet can't have luffy tank TB that hits the head.

Oda will always make Luffy dodge it

Gorosei are chosen...
Imu is the oldest Gorosei which was elected as Rule of the world hundreds years ago

Joyboy is a kingly title for D. Clan
Only Ds Can be Joyboy
Joyboy himself the first was King because his family was the head of D. Clan back then in void century

Status
Not open for further replies.