What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Akainu blocking Whitebeard’s full power Quake punch with a CoA barrier >>> Luffy barely blocking Kaido’s casual attacks
Akainu never blocked WB with a COA barrier, not by himself at least. If you're talking about Akainu stopping WB's bisento, then yes, it's more impressive than blocking a casual attack from Kaido.

At least with Luffy, concept of Ryuu helps in this arc hhhh
Zoro it was the most bs PU ever in NW
Literally someone who doesn't know he has such a skill , never used even basic form of it
Then suddenly uses advanced form just when he unlocks the skill

Luffy got fs by being a punching bag and focusing on dodging
Luffy got ryuo by training

AdCoC was bad but at least he's been using CoC since pre TS and has mastered basic CoC

:milaugh:

G4 Snakeman > Sanji in every aspect.

Damn Zoro boys I apologise Sanji fanboyism is even worse than Zoro fanboyism at least the Zoro fans have ground to stand on with most of their arguments this shit is just batshit delusional.

:ihaha:
Bro atleast use arguments to back up your claim lmao

"I'm right, and your arguments are delusional" isn't an argument, you're just being desperate

Literally someone who doesn't know he has such a skill , never used even basic form of it

AdCoC was bad but at least he's been using CoC since pre TD
Zoro uses enma

It wasn't a complete asspull, enma is literally just a beginner's tool for coc coating

Fake Kaido's fan
Bandwagon

You guys switch up fan characters when They don't live up to what you wanted

Real Kaido fan like me won't give up on Kaido even if he loses badly
Kaido will remain my fav character always :steef::steef:

And obvi he will lose , but his offense had been trash for a long time for me

He barely have any big attacks like hakai , I have been waiting on kaido doing some king of big- relevant attack but nah all he does is swing the club

Kaido became my fav because of how god like he was during intro but his offense has been meh from top tier level

Only Divine Thunder is relevant

Let me say what will happen -- Kaido uses awakening , pressures luffy -- luffy gets g5 defeat kaido

And most of top tiers will get awakening

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

AdCoC was bad but at least he's been using CoC since pre TD
Finally something we can agree upon.

Luffy has to dodge TB while Yamato can match it :kawak:
She never matched it.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
imma be real with y’all

If the fruit they’re talking about is the Gomu Gomu no mi I might drop the series.

Like in all seriousness and memes aside
That would be the trashest thing Oda could ever do. One of the reasons Luffy was appealing to me was because of the creative ways he was using his rubber fruit to fight all of these powerful people. If Oda changes that then not only will I drop the series but I’ll also constantly shit on Luffy as an MC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.