What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he tried to fight them, I can see where you coming from, but, three? That's overkill, I can see him handling two with a lot of difficulty at best.
It's not a Handling, more like a contrast Like, in MF him was weaker and couldnt do shit, to him right now who can do something.
Post automatically merged:

Nah. Dragon will fight Akainu. Zoro and Sanji will deal with two of the admirals while one of them changes sides.

Oda ainโ€™t gonna disrespect any admiral by having them fight Luffy
Clashes not fight, thats why i put that Zoro,Sanji and Yamato will come to face the admirals so Luffy can Pass.

One Piece fans in 2010-2020: โ€œDestiny BS ruined Naruto.โ€

oof

One Piece fans in 2010-2020: โ€œOPโ€™s sales are crazy and itโ€™s is super popular! Youโ€™re criticism doesnโ€™t work.โ€

oof
Agree on this, Oda cannot just say the sales is number 1 anymore.

OP is not as popular as before. Slow pace will kill the excitement. Even next week he takes a break again

It's not a Handling, more like a contrast Like, in MF him was weaker and couldnt do shit, to him right now who can do something.
Post automatically merged:

Clashes not fight, thats why i put that Zoro,Sanji and Yamato will come to face the admirals so Luffy can Pass.
Okay, now i understand what you meant, that's cool, guess i'm so accustomed to people saying ridiculous things i instantly jumped the gun and thought you meant that he was gonna fight three admirals for an extended period, lord...WG has corrupted me, now i can't read, anyways that sounds really cool, I'm on board :lunazing:

Okay, now i understand what you meant, that's cool, guess i'm so accustomed to people saying ridiculous things i instantly jumped the gun and thought you meant that he was gonna fight three admirals for an extended period, lord...WG has corrupted me, now i can't read, anyways that sounds really cool, I'm on board :lunazing:
WG is becoming more and more liki Reddit, I miss 3 to 4 Years ago WG.

If Kaido dominate the fight = Luffy trash, Zoro done better etc.
If the fight is in favor of Luffy = Kaido trash, fake WSC etc.

Stop with this shit scaling debate.
All should have already known that Luffy is a certified top tier the moment he split the sky. Not borderline top tier, mid top tier etc. He's a true top tier
Nobody who is not a 100% top tier is gonna push Kaido this much, and eventually gonna beat him somehow in the end.

As a huge Kaido fan, i would like him to KO Luffy again one more time, but that will just make shit boring and somehow drags the arc too long as we all know in the end the MC cannot be put down forever and will come back and win eventually.

So It's good to see both of them hammering each other with no more huge power gap between the two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.