What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it multiple times, and I don't get why many see it as an impossible scenario

the direction of the story is for Rocks pirates to be the main villains from now on, and Wano is a build up to that

introduction of Rocks in Wano arc, and calling Kaido and BM alliance as Rocks pirates return, while several other Rocks members are being teased like Shiki in Oden flashback, Weevil mother, Shanks worrying about a certain pirate, and who know what's next

i think it's very fair assumption lol it doesn't make sense Big Mom to fall here, Kaido still full of mysteries even tho we're near the end of Wano, the alliance between the two seems pointless and random if it's not gonna lead to anything substantial...ect

also it's obvious Rocks existence won't mean anything if supposedly the only two alive members are already dealt with, why the story of Rocks even exist then? Rocks pirates introduction can only be meaningful if it affect the current story
Rocks’ story will be related to Blackbeard since his ship is literally called The Xebec.

Shanks is also only one year older than the God Valley Incident. So there might be connection there as well.

Rocks’ story will be related to Blackbeard since his ship is literally called The Xebec.

Shanks is also only one year older than the God Valley Incident. So there might be connection there as well.
I’ve been thinking about this. Shanks is one year older than the God Valley incident.

Do you think maybe the reason he stopped Kaido is because he’s Xebec’s kid?

No Robin said WG (on two separate occasions) not the marines.

Additionally, the admirals get introduced at Marineford as the World Government’s Saikou Senyroku, not the Marine’s.
Ok no problem, just making sure. I'd say we can't really count all our eggs in that basket yet because the Gorosei do not seem to openly fight anyway. They all have battle scars for a reason I'm sure, we'll find out eventually

Just gonna put out a reminder that Shanks had conversations with the Gorosei who now are confirmed to want to kill Robin lol

I love how this doesn't seem red flaggish in the slightest to some people. Shanks ain't rolling with Luffy's agenda, that much is clear. Im also pretty sure he was talking about Luffy to the Gorosei because he only goes to them after he learns of Luffy"s new bounty and Blackbeard did nothing of note until AFTER this.
This doesn't necessarily mean that Shanks is bad, he might try to stop EoS Luffy from fighting Imu & WG because he thinks unless u have a strong resolve & will with smart plan to change the world (who's gonna fill the void after WG is destroyed) , there will be a lot of casualties in the process with no results to be shown.
:zorothink:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Hybrid Kaido cannot beat G2/G3 Luffy, then yes.

King of Hell Zoro's AP >> Hybrid Kaido.

Hell, Rooftop Zoro already had better AP feats than Hybrid Kaido (solo, so. Hakai not included).

Hybrid Kaido's Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua was shrugged off by Law of all people.

If Zoro outclasses Hybrid Kaido AP wise, then he wins.

Zoro was already able to blitz Hybrid Kaido and scar him before awakening Haoshoku and while far from top condition (half dead, 30 broken bones and no stamina left).

What do you think happens to Kaido if Zoro blitzes him again, but this time it's a maximum Haoshoku coating attack?

Pray tell, how exactly is Hybrid Kaido supposed to win here?

To summarise:
  1. Zoro has the offensive prowess to fuck Kaido up severely.
  2. Zoro has the CQC ability and attack speed to land attacks on Kaido.

Hybrid Kaido simply can't win with his pitiful solo showings. Portrayal can only carry someone so far.
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Just gonna put out a reminder that Shanks had conversations with the Gorosei who now are confirmed to want to kill Robin lol

I love how this doesn't seem red flaggish in the slightest to some people. Shanks ain't rolling with Luffy's agenda, that much is clear. Im also pretty sure he was talking about Luffy to the Gorosei because he only goes to them after he learns of Luffy"s new bounty and Blackbeard did nothing of note until AFTER this.
There are statues of Shanks in Tokyo and air ports. I really doubt Oda will make him evil.

I said it multiple times, and I don't get why many see it as an impossible scenario

the direction of the story is for Rocks pirates to be the main villains from now on, and Wano is a build up to that

introduction of Rocks in Wano arc, and calling Kaido and BM alliance as Rocks pirates return, while several other Rocks members are being teased like Shiki in Oden flashback, Weevil mother, Shanks worrying about a certain pirate, and who know what's next

i think it's very fair assumption lol it doesn't make sense Big Mom to fall here, Kaido still full of mysteries even tho we're near the end of Wano, the alliance between the two seems pointless and random if it's not gonna lead to anything substantial...ect

also it's obvious Rocks existence won't mean anything if supposedly the only two alive members are already dealt with, why the story of Rocks even exist then? Rocks pirates introduction can only be meaningful if it affect the current story
The core theme of this series is "inherited will" and one of the most used themes after that are the "fall of the old/rise of the new".

That being said. The Old gen in BM and Kaido will fall here but Xebec's will lives on in BB as he expressed in MF how he wants to destroy and engulf everything, not mentioning that his ship is directly named after him.

BB carries on Xebec's will

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Yeah shanks also let Ace die

There are statues of Shanks in Tokyo and air ports. I really doubt Oda will make him evil.
Not "evil"

Read my sig, there is a link there
Post automatically merged:

This doesn't necessarily mean that Shanks is bad, he might try to stop EoS Luffy from fighting Imu & WG because he thinks unless u have a strong resolve & will with smart plan to change the world (who's gonna fill the void after WG is destroyed) , there will be a lot of casualties in the process with no results to be shown.
:zorothink:
Read my sig link

If Hybrid Kaido cannot beat G2/G3 Luffy, then yes.

King of Hell Zoro's AP >> Hybrid Kaido.

Hell, Rooftop Zoro already had better AP feats than Hybrid Kaido (solo, so. Hakai not included).

Hybrid Kaido's Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua was shrugged off by Law of all people.

If Zoro outclasses Hybrid Kaido AP wise, then he wins.

Zoro was already able to blitz Hybrid Kaido and scar him before awakening Haoshoku and while far from top condition (half dead, 30 broken bones and no stamina left).

What do you think happens to Kaido if Zoro blitzes him again, but this time it's a maximum Haoshoku coating attack?

Pray tell, how exactly is Hybrid Kaido supposed to win here?

To summarise:
  1. Zoro has the offensive prowess to fuck Kaido up severely.
  2. Zoro has the CQC ability and attack speed to land attacks on Kaido.

Hybrid Kaido simply can't win with his pitiful solo showings. Portrayal can only carry someone so far.
Zorotards trying their hardest to put Zoro above Rupee :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

And they say Sanjiwankers are insecure lmao :suresure:

Useless fake tension by Oda. It‘s not an uncommon thing from Oda :)

Yeah shanks also let Ace die
I won't go that far to claim that, but people here definitely can't say it's not weird as to what he's doing.

Oda's been super secretive about Shanks lately:

- Jump Festa 2020: "A certain Red Haired Pirate will finally make his move"

- Jump Festa 2021: "Shanks, what a mysterious guy"

- Oden's flashback: Oden recounts Shanks and Roger talking about "something"

- Shanks talking to the gorosei conveniently after Luffy's bounty is shown. Also convenient that they don't mention the pirate discussed.

- My avatar showing you he's pretty ominous when it comes to Luffy. That's not a face you can't if you are meant to shake hands with a friend and say "congrats you made it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.