Powers & Abilities Queen confirmed that Sanji’s flames isnt a Vinsmoke power

if he didnt know what she took, how was he able to make the judgement its "mere medicine".
He knew she took medicine. Not which one she took.

Either way its retarded to assume he created it. Why create something that hinders your own plans. And if what he created was something effective and he knew what it was….why underestimate it and call it mere medicine. It makes zero sense. Judge didnt create the drug she took.

Well, I find it easy to believe it's Judge. Sanji's defense was "nuh uh, I'm not modified", but he was.

2) Judge has a similar power.

3) Iffit Jambe was created via exoskeleton which means that Sanji needed that to "complete" his power.

4) Narratively, Queen raised it. And now we have a Germa 66 cover story.

5) Queen didn't cover Poison Pink either

not Judges and not even lunarian.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I find it easy to believe it's Judge. Sanji's defense was "nuh uh, I'm not modified", but he was.

2) Judge has a similar power.

3) Iffit Jambe was created via exoskeleton which means that Sanji needed that to "complete" his power.

4) Narratively, Queen raised it. And now we have a Germa 66 cover story.

5) Queen didn't cover Poison Pink either
isnt Poison Pink is confirmed devil fruit power?

He knew she took medicine. Not which one she took.

Either way its retarded to assume he created it. Why create something that hinders your own plans. And if what he created was something effective and he knew what it was….why underestimate it and call it mere medicine. It makes zero sense. Judge didnt create the drug she took.
Its retarded to assume he didnt create it because we have no conclusive indication either way. The fact he calls it mere medicine makes it seem like he does know what it is and is sure that wont affect the dna change with the kids.

With germa being isolated thats another point in favor of that.

And also, him creating that medicine would have nothing to do with him hindering his plans, because if he did create the medicine he obviously wouldnt have planned for sora to take it?!

So yeah this doesnt really make sense and is fuelled by bias i guess

Its retarded to assume he didnt create it because we have no conclusive indication either way. The fact he calls it mere medicine makes it seem like he does know what it is and is sure that wont affect the dna change with the kids.
The conclusive indication is that he wouldnt create something that ruins his plans. Its beyond retarded. Beyond even Queen lvl retarded. And him calling it medicine could just be a general word of whatever tf Sora took. Again he never went into detail. Surely he’d know more about it if he himself created. And of course the biggest show being that he never considered it a threat at all. If he created it, he would know of its effects surely. He would know its dangerous….and not call it mere medicine and underestimate it.

And also, him creating that medicine would have nothing to do with him hindering his plans, because if he did create the medicine he obviously wouldnt have planned for sora to take it?!
Why create something that ruins all your plans…and is also something that you were never gonna use ? Your making arguments for the sake of it. Its like building a gun you’re never gonna use, then your child picks it up and shoots you.

So yeah this doesnt really make sense and is fuelled by bias i guess
It’s not filled with bias at all lmao. Im just looking at this through a logical point of view. With your lvl of thinking, you could say anything is possible, even if the plot shows otherwise.

If DJ was related to Lunarian or some kind of Lineage modification then Judge could have at least make a comment on it during his duel against Sanji but nah. Queen at least assumes that Sanji's fire is relating to Lunarian or he is some kind of cyborg.

Diable jambe is just the manifestation of Sanji's burning heart, how many times does it need to be explained for you guys to understand?

It's a special kind of energy, it's like a special haki that Sanji developed because of his emotions, there's nothing hard to understand
This explanation would work if Queen never questions the ability. Now it makes you wonder if there is more to DJ.