What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people subconsciously feel that way, you see comments like ''if he can beat Kaido then who can fight him next??'' and that's their minds realizing the fact that there's not many people because that's how few there's left to go though to the end.
Luffy need not to face his net opponent as under dog....tired of under dog shit....on one hand people hate shonen for "power creep" but on other hand, they are very much into "underdog" which is typical of shonen....fights can be interesting even without being an extreme underdog...Luffy was equal to Lucci with G2 and above him in G3....even then that fight is one of the best in whole shonen....

Because most of them want RC to succeed and do not want AA becoming big.
No...lol...there are few like them because of "cheppanu brother" incident.....where AA did nothing wrong....but his recent icon star thing and self boasting irked many people, not just PK fans and back to back hits added fuel to the fire to other fans.....anyways AA already became big and got a head start before RC...Pushpa is good but didn't reach my expectations....RRR is next...fuck omicron....

I wonder which faction started the fandom war in WG and Orojackson, cant we trace back which fandom downplay a char in order to extremely wank another char, igniting the very primordial war of the fandom?:wonderland:
That's from the start of fandom as a concept, the most basic way to wage war is praising your preference and shitting on the opposition, that applies to everything like sports teams or brands.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because most of them want RC to succeed and do not want AA becoming big.
I am not a fan or anything but I feel like RC will always be bigger than AA. I mean AA is really talented but that alone will never make you big in TFI or should I say that's just how our people operate. Also, AA tried to beat Magadheera with Badrinath and we know how it went.

Yamato "Only Luffy can beat Kaido"

Kaido "I haven't fought like this in a long time"

Both Zoro and Yonko/BM fans taking an L :milaugh:
Everyone knows it is luffy who can beat Kaido
It was prophesied by Oden 20 years ago already

BM didn't take L
Guess kaido tool an L too coz he couldn't make BM go serious

Amazing how mihawk, Admiral and zoro fans are the ones bashing Linlin thinking it helps their case

Luffy need not to face his net opponent as under dog....tired of under dog shit....on one hand people hate shonen for "power creep" but on other hand, they are very much into "underdog" which is typical of shonen....fights can be interesting even without being an extreme underdog...Luffy was equal to Lucci with G2 and above him in G3....even then that fight is one of the best in whole shonen....
Yeah honestly an MC being stronger than most people can be a trigger for Oda to express the character exploration more, the payoff and admiration for the MC, the reward for all his struggle, where MC can outright punish those who are crossing the line etc. Luffy suffered so much from underdog syndrome that there was no more reward. Look at Luffy and Arlong, Luffy and Lucci, Luffy and Croc, their final round is much better than the initial round where Luffy was the underdog, because we get to know Luffy's expression and perspective about things (luffy vs arlong"i cant do this and that or this or that...but i can BEAT YOU.", luffy vs croc "I dont care who you are, but I WILL SURPASS YOU" , luffy vs lucci "If i let you go, you will kill my nakama. So will not look away from you." Luffy vs Usopp "you already know you can never beat me! ...it's heavy...")

Other than that, One Piece should be near its end already. Oda doesnt have time to make Luffy surpass Aokiji first, then struggle against Greenbull, then surpass him again etc. Since Luffy has the burden of entire world now. Shanks, then Blackbeard, Ancient Weapons, Imu. The ultimate gods are waiting for him to climb the final stairway. Oda doesnt have the luxury to make Luffy struggle against everyone, just these four is already plenty.

That's from the start of fandom as a concept, the most basic way to wage war is praising your preference and shitting on the opposition, that applies to everything like sports teams or brands.
I dont mean in the whole world, i just wanna know which faction started that kinda stuff in worstgen and (previously) orojackson community:amazing:

I dont mean in the whole world, i just wanna know which faction started that kinda stuff in worstgen and (previously) orojackson community:amazing:
I think this dates back to arlong park times....lol...in OJ as far as I heard, there was no such factions until 2016 where the group called "worst gen" came into that forum when Naruto and Bleach ended and powerscaling and fandom wars became intense....that is the origin for the name worst gen forum
Post automatically merged:

Will come in around 2 or 3 hrs....

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think this dates back to arlong park times....lol...in OJ as far as I heard, there was no such factions until 2016 where the group called "worst gen" came into that forum when Naruto and Bleach ended and powerscaling and fandom wars became intense....that is the origin for the name worst gen forum
Post automatically merged:

Will come in around 2 or 3 hrs....
For real?! :josad: I thought someone said that already 2 hours ago.

Baited again... :josad::josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.