What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the anime will do this fight better, but as of right now, Zoro vs King is better. One thing I liked about this chapter; I won't have to see another "Luffy fighting Kaido in base" comment anymore:shocking:; I dont even know if G4 is enough to beat Kaido. If he can stop mid fight and have a drink, you're not on his level. :kayneshrug:

Maybe the anime will do this fight better, but as of right now, Zoro vs King is better. One thing I liked about this chapter; I won't have to see another "Luffy fighting Kaido in base" comment anymore:shocking:; I dont even know if G4 is enough to beat Kaido. If he can stop mid fight and have a drink, you're not on his level. :kayneshrug:

The cope is strong with this one.
:whitepress:

Still salty Cracker did better vs boundman than doffy

Lol Imagine comparing ceasar / apoo stuff with Cracker which Luffy toom seriously and couldn't win by himself
Cracker did counter him better with his soldiers but at least I felt Doffy got better endurance portrayal, dude would have probably walked after getting launched like Cracker.

Wuffy's strong but not that strong.
Well that really depends on whether the admirals have ACoC.
Or maybe their devil fruits are so broken they don't even need it.
Base form Kaido mid diffed the scabbards a force twice as strong as the one that hospitalized Fujitora and greenbull and one shoted a yc1 while Kizaru needs distractions
Base Luffy is fighting hybrid Kaido now if he goes G4th i don't see why he wouldn't make a quick work of fujitora

Boundman failed twice vs Kaido
Oda won't have it beat Kaido

Oda always use another gear to make luffy win
Boundman failed where snakeman did well vs Kata
Boundman failed but tankman beat Cracker
G2/g3 failed but boundman beat Doffy

There's a new Gear coming

Btw to answer Sanjikun excessive attempt to wank boundman and doffy :
Jet culverin + yamato attack >> boundman KG
You're going to look like such a moron once Luffy goes into Boundman. You know we can quote you right?

Imma be real with you guys.

There’s a good chance that Marineford and Dressrosa make literally 0 sense after the admirals start getting post time skip feats.
It makes perfect sense. Fuji couldn't attack Celestial dragon Doffy and Admirals said they had to hold back cause MF and the only Admiral WB hit was the one distracted from behind. The rest made him look foolish

I am satisfied with kaido

--Kaido has shown very good defense -- dura/healing taking so many attacks and still fighting

-- Endurance - Fighting while lifting an island

--Good speed/agility and mobilty with decent dodging and very good CQC attacks

-- The only thing lacking is big poweful attacks like hakkai

--Once kaido does something like hakkai I will be completely satisfied
We know its coming like all Luffy's arc boss, he will unleash the strongest CoC Genkidama inside his Awakening beam or something

Status
Not open for further replies.