What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinyagi just spouts bulldust
no consistency
and weird threads .

luffy will not and is not intended to be the strongest post wano
I will always reiterate this
so if the author implies he has surpassed kaido
then than title of his is old news once wano is over.
Kaido: How long has it been since...
Kaido: ...I've met someone that could actually (go blow to blow/compete) with me in a 1 v 1!!~berp~~~
Kaido: "Shuron Hakke"!!!

Luffy is more powerful than characters like Big Mom and Fujitora right now.

Even me with my admiral agenda can see that.
Post automatically merged:

Does that mean he can solo 3 Admirals?

Then again, I shouldn't take your reactionary ass takes seriously lol.
Hold up, I meant beat the admirals 1v1

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
kinyagi just spouts bulldust
no consistency
and weird threads .

Yep.

No consistency nor credibility whatsoever. Kinda like "the Internet Lord" lol.

The only character who will be stronger than Luffy sfter Wano is Blackbeard. That's it. I don't see anyone stronger than Luffy, but I can see some of them being equal to him, but not stronger. I think end of Wano Luffy is probably going to be the second strongest character in one piece after Blackbeard.

Kaido: How long has it been since...
Kaido: ...I've met someone that could actually (go blow to blow/compete) with me in a 1 v 1!!~berp~~~
Kaido: "Shuron Hakke"!!!

Luffy is more powerful than characters like Big Mom and Fujitora right now.

Even me with my admiral agenda can see that.
well first off actual context while reading ?
using that statement to imply luffy is stronger than big mom when rather its because kaido was never in a serious 1v1 with her is ridiculous. skirmish at best.luffy will be stronger than her post wano for beating kaido not because of some one off statement..

and also how does that correlate with taking on 3 admirals at the same time
big mom prob wont cope with two characters who arent even on par with the admirals individually.....
what a joke

I change my mind all the time when evidence comes out.

That’s not being inconsistent or reactionary, that’s literally just being rational.

If you don’t change your mind when evidence comes up, that is a massive yikes.

The only character who will be stronger than Luffy sfter Wano is Blackbeard. That's it. I don't see anyone stronger than Luffy, but I can see some of them being equal to him, but not stronger. I think end of Wano Luffy is probably going to be the second strongest character in one piece after Blackbeard.
didnt ask
Post automatically merged:

Because Yonkous>AdmiraLs

This guys are old news.Nobody can defeat Luffy anymore
lol
if the story ended after the arc
I would agree with you unfortunately it doesnt.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You’re the same guy who said that King reacting to Oni Giri was a massive COO feat but Marco reacting to Kizaru wasn’t a post later.

Then proceeded to cry about it and literally leave the site after I pointed it out.
:milaugh:

I called you out for your bias when you acted like King never showed Haki on panel but didn't use the same argument for Marco. I stopped responding to you back then because I grew tired of entertaining your BS lol.

And I'm not the only person who thinks you have zero credibility whatsoever lmao.

using that statement to imply luffy is stronger than big mom when rather its because kaido was never in a serious 1v1 with her is ridiculous. skirmish at best.luffy will be stronger than her post wano for beating kaido not because of some one off statement..

big mom prob wont cope with two characters who arent even on par with the admirals individually.....
what a joke
Irony that 90%of the people wanking Luffy to the heavens are not even Luffy fans but people with admirals vs yonkos agenda....:suresure:

what a joke
Kaido says that he hasn’t met someone that could match him blow for blow in a long time.

That literally implies that he didn’t think Big Mom could match. It doesn’t matter if both weren’t serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.