What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But against a mutual opponent they allied.
Post automatically merged:

Endure KKG? Wasnt him defeated with a single attack? C'mon, Doffy is shit even Zoro has more endurance than him.
So? Smoker "allied" with Luffy against Crocodile and Caesar. Doesn't change the fact that he attacked him at Marinford.

These things are not mutually exclusive. They know there is a difference between Luffy and evil pirates, but that doesn't mean they won't try and fight Luffy when he tries to bring down the establishment (at least at first).

But against a mutual opponent they allied.
Post automatically merged:

Endure KKG? Wasnt him defeated with a single attack? C'mon, Doffy is shit even Zoro has more endurance than him.
Wasnt him defeated with a single attack? He was rushed by g4 attacks, ryoed by trafalgar, than Luffy got help because he was basically defeated, he was protected 10 minutes before he pulled kkg, no doffy wasnt defeated by a sigle attack, he would probably no sell kkg if he was fresh.
Kaido gets injured by anyone who has ryo.

Wasnt him defeated with a single attack? He was rushed by g4 attacks, ryoed by trafalgar, than Luffy got help because he was basically defeated, he was protected 10 minutes before he pulled kkg, no doffy wasnt defeated by a sigle attack, he would probably no sell kkg if he was fresh.
Kaido gets injured by anyone who has ryo.
You don't see what oda said on SBS that will change anything if Luffy don't got carried on 10 Min?

Doffy and Luffy was injured said by them.

Kaidou fighted 9 Scabbards,Supernovas(Law made a Gamma Knife on him don't make anything)and Yamato who is>Doflamong by a margin, while lifting a Island.

Imo, it'll be one or the other only, but that's just me.

I think if anyone is likely to get into a fight with 2 Admirals, then it'll probably be Luffy since that's just his thing. Or Yamato/Jinbe have an opportunity to also fight one.

My current theory is that if Vegapunk is tied to Elbaf, it may feature Kizaru, who might be the next major opponent for Luffy while Zoro/Sanji, etc fight Kuma, Sentoumaru and the SSG. Could be totally wrong that front.
Luffy vs Kizaru would rock, but, trust me, if Kuma, Vegapunk, and SSG are there in Elbaf, the amount of "Cook vs Kuma" theory because "muh Judge vs Vegapank!" and "muh science warriors!" theories will rival even Cook vs King theories, before the inevitable Cook vs Sentomaru happens because of feet vs hands. :suresure:

I'm all for Zoro vs Kuma, though, especially if he is upgraded by Vegapunk to be an actual WSC (World's Strongest Cyborg). So he will be a physical beast like Bullet but can use Nikyu-Nikyu powers. :myman:

That way, ZKK will happen twice. I'm sure you know what the second ZKK stands for, right? :funky:

I also believe the Akainu vs Aokiji thing was intentional but also completely staged. They legit fought for 10 days, but I still think it was done to give Aokiji a convincing reason to ally with Blackbeard. I still think he's a marine Admiral. In that front you'd have a pretty interesting lineup for a portion of the engame:

- Akainu vs Luffy, cause obviously
- Zoro vs Fuji, since it "seems" to make the most sense but who knows with him being a swordsman and having pretty broken gravity powers. I can imagine what happens when he fights seriously.
- Sanji vs Ryokugyuu, simply due to their personalities in being womanizers, yet also Ryo not actually eating for some reason. I feel like that's such a direct antithesis to Sanji and it'll be pretty clear as we move in from Wano
- Yamato (or Jinbe?) Vs Aokiji, because in it would be interesting to see how another Ice user goes up against the other, or a water user does the same. This one is pretty random ill admit.

Just my thoughts on that, i don't really subscribe to the whole Kizaru/Elbaf thing just yet. Need to see where he is how Oda ties Vegapunk into the plot
Interesting.

I do, however, think Aokiji's leaving the Marines was legit, though. The scenario may eventually call for him to betray BB because Aokiji does not seem to be a person who is willing to work with an amoral sleaze like Teach (too big a moral jump for Kuzan), but I think he is legit not working under Akainu whatsoever (too many opposing views going back over 20 years between them). I think the theory of Aokiji being affiliated with Sword holds more water, especially if Sword is meant to be a group that aims to reform the Marines from within.

Also, with Ryokugyu's introduction, what do you think are the chances of him getting jumped by both Cook and Yamato instead of Cook alone? Or do you see Cook getting one final upgrade to finally propel him to low top tier and extreme diff Ryokugyu?

If you think Sabo is fighting Akainu over Luffy you’re delusional

Akainu straight up murdered Ace in front of him and gave him a scar but he won’t be the one to defeat him?

Luffy literally has PTSD because of Akainu. Jinbei had Luffy gripping his chest and sweating just by mentioning him

Yet he didn’t care when Jinbei brought up BB

Akainu is 100% his opponent
Akainu murdering Ace makes literally all power level arguments meaningless.

Fights are subservient to the story, not the other way around.

Luffy vs Kizaru would rock, but, trust me, if Kuma, Vegapunk, and SSG are there in Elbaf, the amount of "Cook vs Kuma" theory because "muh Judge vs Vegapank!" and "muh science warriors!" theories will rival even Cook vs King theories, before the inevitable Cook vs Sentomaru happens because of feet vs hands. :suresure:

I'm all for Zoro vs Kuma, though, especially if he is upgraded by Vegapunk to be an actual WSC (World's Strongest Cyborg). So he will be a physical beast like Bullet but can use Nikyu-Nikyu powers. :myman:

That way, ZKK will happen twice. I'm sure you know what the second ZKK stands for, right? :funky:

Interesting.

I do, however, think Aokiji's leaving the Marines was legit, though. The scenario may eventually call for him to betray BB because Aokiji does not seem to be a person who is willing to work with an amoral sleaze like Teach (too big a moral jump for Kuzan), but I think he is legit not working under Akainu whatsoever (too many opposing views going back over 20 years between them). I think the theory of Aokiji being affiliated with Sword holds more water, especially if Sword is meant to be a group that aims to reform the Marines from within.

Also, with Ryokugyu's introduction, what do you think are the chances of him getting jumped by both Cook and Yamato instead of Cook alone? Or do you see Cook getting one final upgrade to finally propel him to low top tier and extreme diff Ryokugyu?
Aokiji and Fuji will become SH allies.

Sanji vs Greenbull

Yamato vs Kizaru

Interesting.

Yeah I could totally be wrong about the theories with Kizaru and Aokiji, they are things I'm less confident in than at least the Akainu/Fuji/Ryokugyuu matchups at least.

I do agree that Kuma could be the next stage for Zoro after King if he gets upgraded and they have history. Considering both he and Kizaru have extremely broken powers, I'd be totally excited to see how Zoro and Luffy handle these 2 (if it came to that). Sentoumaru to me, honestly feels like a Jinbe thing funny enough, very similar "large body" fighting styles, though one is Fishman Karate and the other seems more like a Sumo type style.

The rest would just depend on the SSG, their personalities and fighting styles. At this point, I'm not sure if they are meant to be endgame or not. They totally might though...

Imo, it'll be one or the other only, but that's just me.

I think if anyone is likely to get into a fight with 2 Admirals, then it'll probably be Luffy since that's just his thing. Or Yamato/Jinbe have an opportunity to also fight one.

My current theory is that if Vegapunk is tied to Elbaf, it may feature Kizaru, who might be the next major opponent for Luffy while Zoro/Sanji, etc fight Kuma, Sentoumaru and the SSG. Could be totally wrong that front.

I also believe the Akainu vs Aokiji thing was intentional but also completely staged. They legit fought for 10 days, but I still think it was done to give Aokiji a convincing reason to ally with Blackbeard. I still think he's a marine Admiral. In that front you'd have a pretty interesting lineup for a portion of the engame:

- Akainu vs Luffy, cause obviously
- Zoro vs Fuji, since it "seems" to make the most sense but who knows with him being a swordsman and having pretty broken gravity powers. I can imagine what happens when he fights seriously.
- Sanji vs Ryokugyuu, simply due to their personalities in being womanizers, yet also Ryo not actually eating for some reason. I feel like that's such a direct antithesis to Sanji and it'll be pretty clear as we move in from Wano
- Yamato (or Jinbe?) Vs Aokiji, because in it would be interesting to see how another Ice user goes up against the other, or a water user does the same. This one is pretty random ill admit.

Just my thoughts on that, i don't really subscribe to the whole Kizaru/Elbaf thing just yet. Need to see where he is how Oda ties Vegapunk into the plot
Are you implying Kuma and Sentomaru > King and Queen :lusalty:

Also, I don’t see how Elbaf Luffy vs Kizaru can be a competitive fight with how well Luffy is currently doing

I'm shocked! :shame:

Strawhats vs Red Hair Pirates? Mihawk's gonna join and Zoro is entirely removed from this SHs vs RHP scenario, just pretend that Mihawk is Shanks subordinate, please! Cook vs Beckmann!
Strawhats vs BB Pirates? Zoro vs Burguess, Cook vs Shiryu!
Strawhats have beef with the Marines? Zoro vs the guy that got promoted to Admiral rank over the timeskip, Cook vs Kizaru!
I wish I was this creative. The way that Zoro is always on a different plot from the main cast just to accommodate the Cook fighting people that he will never see in person, it's brilliant. :myman:

Are you implying Kuma and Sentomaru > King and Queen :lusalty:

Also, I don’t see how Elbaf Luffy vs Kizaru can be a competitive fight with how well Luffy is currently doing
Read my words please. Both Kuma and Kizaru have very broken devil fruits. This isn't about pure strength or Conquerors, this is about dealing with people who move at the speed of light and can teleport and teleport you.

And like Mihawk, it's not exactly "easy" to compare Kuma to anyone a former Shichibukai. He's extremely strong and I'm talking about him getting upgraded by Vegapunk.

I also literally never said Sanji vs Sentoumaru. I said Jinbe vs Sentoumaru. Don't put words in my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.