What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Mihawk is Zoro's EoS opponent, but that's an epilogue fight. If Zoro doesn't face Fujitora in the final war, who does he face, then? Gandhi?
Post automatically merged:

Didn't I already say ok? :lusalty:
I forgot about Gandhi. He's the one who has Shodai Kitetsu? It would be very fitting as Zoro desperately needs another legit high caliber swordsman to fight to justify his current dream instead of just defeating powerful non-swordsmen.

So you can stop an kaido advCoC attack with one hand if you have advCoA but people here told me you have 0 chance against top tiers without AdvCoC lol GTFOH
Not to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure that is a CoC+CoA barrier

Luffy only started to be able to put up barriers like that once mastered ACoC. Also you can see lightning coming from the top of the barrier
Post automatically merged:

This chapter is going to look amazing in the anime

What i don't understand is, is that people are complaining and whining about "boohoo bad fight" when these are some of the better panels I've seen in a minute, probably since luffy vs katakuri (the art kinda sucked in that fight though, ngl), like what? Did you not see that sequence with luffy kicking away kaido's kanabo and following it up with a kick in the abdomen and then kaido grabs his leg with his tail to pull him for a headbutt right after?, how is it bad?:kaidowhat:
Luffy vs Katakuri had bad art? :kaidowhat:

Also, nobody criticized the drawings, I think. Good art-style does not make a poorly written fight to be a good one and vice versa. :ace:

Status
Not open for further replies.