Powers & Abilities Keeping up with the King of Hell - Sisyphean Task [Luffybros edition]

Is Kaido going to trash Luffy again?

• Of course he will.

• No, look at the damaji Luffy is doing!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
So here's what I don't understand

Why is something as simple as claiming Luffy>Zoro indicative that you are a "Luffybro"

Some opinions are just objectively true. Zoro>Sanji is one of them. Claiming Zoro is stronger than Sanji doesn't make you a "Zorotard". Why? Because the manga practically spells it out for you.

Similarly, when Luffy is 1v1ing kaido and Zoro 1v1ed King, why is claiming Luffy>Zoro indicative of any sort of favoritism or bias? Because mind you, most people who argue Luffy>Zoro are not self proclaimed Luffy fans. However, almost all of the people who claim the reverse, that Zoro>Luffy, are self proclaimed zoro fans.

But lan ji stans would say Sanji is Yonko lvl with that argument ?
Nah, Luffy and Zoro beat Katakuri and King respectively fair and square. :steef:

Queen had his main weapon destroyed by Zoro, his main virus negated by Chopper, shot himself with his lasers twice, and a random girl strolling around in order for Lahnji to extreme diff him via sneak attacks. There's a difference here. :milaugh:

It's amazing to me how many people eat this shit up too lmao
I've realized that zoro content on this site is really reactionary
because almost everywhere else, making some of these claims would get you absolutely eviscerated.

So this is one of the few places with enough zoro fans to where you can make negative iq bad faith zoro wank threads and receive support

Luffy can lose again and again to Kaido.
He'd still be >> Zoro

"I already acknowledged your strength " > " you did enough "
"How long has it been since I've been challenged 1v1 seriously " > "you did enough"
Yeah just keep ignoring how you're comparing ACoC Luffy to broken bones no ACoC Zoro
It's honestly amazing how many people just erase that from their memories

Luffy is still > Zoro but so many of you want to prove that Luffy is >>>>>>>>> everybody and that he's peerless when that's just not true. And you guys hate Zoro wankers for the same mentality

I've realized that zoro content on this site is really reactionary
because almost everywhere else, making some of these claims would get you absolutely eviscerated.

So this is one of the few places with enough zoro fans to where you can make negative iq bad faith zoro wank threads and receive support
To be fair, other places and especially reddit have stigmas against Zoro fans in general and think it's "cool" to dislike/hate on Zoro