GFX Art Amateur Graphic Art Thread

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Go to the draw tool and you will see the shape tool tab in it.
I entered the desktop version of it. Should be there.

But it's in portuguese so I really can't find the supposed equivalent word. I really dislike this forced "do it in your language" stuff with no option to go to english. Plus this is most likely brazilian portuguese and not portuguese.

Not the first time but normally it has an option to change language.

D

Dragomir

Ight thanks.
Post automatically merged:

First conclusion after messing a bit with pixlr. After seeing what others posted in this thread I can only look down at what I did, which is probably quite bad already but there we go.
Original:

Mine:

Just let me know how much it sucks lol.

Edit 2, probably a mess but I would like to get some feedback on this one too:

(Original)

Mine:
It's a little difficult for me to give you feedback for stuff on Pixlr because I don't use the site to make avatars or banners anymore. I'd be able to give you a better review if you were using photoshop.

With your first one, it seems like you were trying to make it cloudy green. For that, it's best to use brushes to create that smoke and fog before you add the effects to it.

Your second one has too much contrast. I see what you're trying to do by making pop out with highlights and shadows. Focus on doing just that. Have your focal point be at the ring which should give off a bright light and then just work on shading after that.

For both of these, you'll need a layer mask to make it all look clean, but unfortunately, Pixlr doesn't have that.

I entered the desktop version of it. Should be there.

But it's in portuguese so I really can't find the supposed equivalent word. I really dislike this forced "do it in your language" stuff with no option to go to english. Plus this is most likely brazilian portuguese and not portuguese.

Not the first time but normally it has an option to change language.
I'm not sure what kinda Pixlr you're using, but this is the site: https://pixlr.com/x/#home

It's a little difficult for me to give you feedback for stuff on Pixlr because I don't use the site to make avatars or banners anymore. I'd be able to give you a better review if you were using photoshop.

With your first one, it seems like you were trying to make it cloudy green. For that, it's best to use brushes to create that smoke and fog before you add the effects to it.

Your second one has too much contrast. I see what you're trying to do by making pop out with highlights and shadows. Focus on doing just that. Have your focal point be at the ring which should give off a bright light and then just work on shading after that.

For both of these, you'll need a layer mask to make it all look clean, but unfortunately, Pixlr doesn't have that.

I'm not sure what kinda Pixlr you're using, but this is the site: https://pixlr.com/x/#home
I kind of get it. Would GIMP allow me to have more freedom overall or something? Either that or I will try to mess up with Pixlr to try and change even if it's a little bit.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Ok I've tried with something else

@Dragoban what you think?

The quality still a bit meh although I used the same program to do everything

Hmm this one was too dark. Letters small too

Last edited: