Character Discussion One Piece Favorite Character Tier List - Top 10

Top 10 characters that I want to see the most on-screen?

1. Boa Hancock (really miss her)
2. Katakuri (the best YC1)
3. Ace (one of the best written characters in OP imo)
4. Tashigi
5. Perona
6. Pudding
7. Shanks
8. Akainu
9. Fujitora
10. Smoker
Perfectly balanced as all things should be.

Top 10 character I would like to see more:

A. Straw Hat Pirates

1. Franky
He has a "rascal" attitude in dealing with everything. I would also like to see more of his robotic capabilities, which will surely be a fresh addition. Imagine what he can do with various tech.

2. Robin
Again, imagine what she can do if her abilities are emphasized and shown often. For example: sprouting eyes, ear, and mouth in each SH and she acts as a server & coordinator.

3. Sanji
By Sanji, I mean savior Sanji and superspy Sanji. Who rescues Kinemon and Momo? Remember Arc Maxim & Gates of Justice? Fighter Sanji is fifty fifty, only if you like a niche opponent.

B. Friends/Ally

1. Bon Clay
The two times he appears with SH, he saved their lives both times. This guy is a total bro.

2. Vivi & Carue
I love the dumb bird. He adds the necessary goof among the crew. Vivi too is a nice change of pace than the angry Nami and silent Robin. Her fighting style is unique too, could be a fresh addition.

3. Coby
Guy went from zero to hero. Literal spike progression. Would love to see how a true hardwork fares in OP world. Also offers a fresh POV from the Marine daily life.

C. Enemies

1. Buggy
Nuff said. Would love to see how one reach the top via luck alone.

2. Enel
Even when he is gone, he can still offer lore dump & misc info about OP world. Especially when he has a very mobile transport. Seeing the world via his POV is cool.

3. Baroque Works officers
Sometimes, comfy cafe life is enough.

D. Misc

1. Pandaman
Literal time traveling, space hopping character. Would love to see the world of OP in different times and different places.

--

Jokes on you, I would like to see Vivi, Conis, Perona, Rebecca, and Pudding more.

1. Luffy
2. Robin
3. Sanji
4. Zoro
5. Garp
6. Sengoku
7. Mihawk
8. Whitebeard
9. Brook
10. Franky
Your picture is of Reiju but she is missing from the list.
Post automatically merged:

(1) law, (2) corazón, (3) usopp, (4) luffy, (5) shanks, (6) vivi, (7) aokiji, (8) sanji, (9) ace, (10-tied) zoro or cesar clown or sengoku or gaimon.
Zoro and Caesar Clown

:steef::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Top 10 character I would like to see more:

A. Straw Hat Pirates

1. Franky
He has a "rascal" attitude in dealing with everything. I would also like to see more of his robotic capabilities, which will surely be a fresh addition. Imagine what he can do with various tech.

2. Robin
Again, imagine what she can do if her abilities are emphasized and shown often. For example: sprouting eyes, ear, and mouth in each SH and she acts as a server & coordinator.

3. Sanji
By Sanji, I mean savior Sanji and superspy Sanji. Who rescues Kinemon and Momo? Remember Arc Maxim & Gates of Justice? Fighter Sanji is fifty fifty, only if you like a niche opponent.

B. Friends/Ally

1. Bon Clay
The two times he appears with SH, he saved their lives both times. This guy is a total bro.

2. Vivi & Carue
I love the dumb bird. He adds the necessary goof among the crew. Vivi too is a nice change of pace than the angry Nami and silent Robin. Her fighting style is unique too, could be a fresh addition.

3. Coby
Guy went from zero to hero. Literal spike progression. Would love to see how a true hardwork fares in OP world. Also offers a fresh POV from the Marine daily life.

C. Enemies

1. Buggy
Nuff said. Would love to see how one reach the top via luck alone.

2. Enel
Even when he is gone, he can still offer lore dump & misc info about OP world. Especially when he has a very mobile transport. Seeing the world via his POV is cool.

3. Baroque Works officers
Sometimes, comfy cafe life is enough.

D. Misc

1. Pandaman
Literal time traveling, space hopping character. Would love to see the world of OP in different times and different places.

--

Jokes on you, I would like to see Vivi, Conis, Perona, Rebecca, and Pudding more.
Man of culture

:kata: