Questions & Mysteries If ZKK did happen would the sword who finished him eat the fruit

I was just wondering if ZKK did happened would that count as Zoro's sword eating the dragon fruit. I'm asking this because of three things one is the fact that Oda said Zoro would have the dragon fruit of he did have a fruit but his sword would eat it.

The second is the fact that eating a devil fruit user is the same as eating the fruit like what we saw with Big Mom and mother Caramel.

The third reason is that we know swords can eat devil fruits which would probably be through cutting.

I see no point for Zoro's swords to have DF. And Kaido's DF on a sword wouldn't be so special. Toughness should be the same of Ryou. Fire Zoro can already make it, Wind too. Only thunder he would have available.

i would like that .
but nocuz zoro already have dragon attacks

also the df of fish fish will be useless in a sword 😒.

zoro already has strong coa and soon bb
also use fire so transforming his sword to a dragon in a mid of the fight hmm doesn't seems good for zoro style.

but i liked the idea that both kaisou and oden are in the same sword lol 😆.

Well it's Vegapunk that figured out a way to let inanimate objects DF, ma it's not automatically done, it's necessary a scientific process. Maybe Franky know how to do it, but I don't think it will happen, the sword kill don't eat, the fruit will be spanned in a nearby fruit of similar type (this seems to be how it works)