Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
It's got to be him if we want to believe his growth to be believable.
It's not like he is outsmarting Riboku, these guys are just suicidal, I think him getting the better of them is a good thing
Let's not do it like people do with most of mangas now and hate on the MC just because he is shining more than others
nah its different here

hara started to give shin more spotlight like shonen mc .

every arc shin has to do most important role while other rivals do nothing .

i don't hate shin
i hate the way hara do it .
Post automatically merged:

also it's powerscaling shit by now shin has to be num 3 or 2 in whole of china
its the writing always shin .

also this is not a thing from the start of the manga

being weekly reader since CW i know what i am talking about .

nah its different here

i don't hate shin
i hate the way hara do it .

also it's powerscaling shit by now shin has to be num 3 or 2 in whole of china
its the writing always shin .

also this is not a thing from the start of the manga

being weekly reader since CW i know what i am talking about .
I think Houken should have appeared a lot earlier, fight Kyokai losing his fingers and then fight Shin.

Hara bullshited that fight hard, a cripplied Shin muscled through because the weight, and then that lead to the Kyokai hocus pocus witbout any drawback they even got a buff in form of a second kyokai

nah its different here

I am really not seeing the claim here. Shin always play second fiddle to Ouhon and Mouten in terms of tactics and is either equal to or barely above Ouhon in physical accomplishments most of the time.

It also makes more sense that Shin would start getting more spotlight now since he has now become an actual General. Whereas before he was purely a cog in the military machine, he is now a bonafide battlefield commander. He should be making more tactical decisions which affect the entire battlefield which in turn gives him more spotlight.

I am really not seeing the claim here. Shin always play second fiddle to Ouhon and Mouten in terms of tactics and is either equal to or barely above Ouhon in physical accomplishments most of the time.

It also makes more sense that Shin would start getting more spotlight now since he has now become an actual General. Whereas before he was purely a cog in the military machine, he is now a bonafide battlefield commander. He should be making more tactical decisions which affect the entire battlefield which in turn gives him more spotlight.
True also, in this particular scenario makes sense him to act out, he's an instinctual general he probably figured something wasn't right and acted quick

yep shin is donkey if he used his mind compared to mouten
but what mouten done or achived compared to ohon not even shin ?!

nothing !? at all .

ohon got what he deserved and even more no complain here .

it's juat shin that he always has to do the most important role in every arc
and this is become clear recently after a long time of just focusing on shin ohon .

if shin become general now then mouten as well .

I think Houken should have appeared a lot earlier, fight Kyokai losing his fingers and then fight Shin.

Hara bullshited that fight hard, a cripplied Shin muscled through because the weight, and then that lead to the Kyokai hocus pocus witbout any drawback they even got a buff in form of a second kyokai
everyone will just say ok we done with hoken
if the fight ended without asspulls like i can smell hyo saki etc then die and brought back alive lol.

hara is alot better than oda with luffy
but he is heading that way if he continues with this

yep shin is donkey if he used his mind compared to mouten
but what mouten done or achived compared to ohon not even shin ?!

nothing !? at all .
Off of the top of my head;

• During the Sanyou Campaign, Mouten was the brains behind drastically weakening Rinko's core elite force thus allowing Ouhon and Shin to injure him and weakening the Rinko Army as a whole.

• Mouten prevented Hakurei from interfering with Tou's duel against Rinbuken.

• Mouten (in tandem with Ouhon) sallied out and provided relief to the Tou Army's buckling lines against the Karin Army's onslaught

• Mouten prevented Moubu's death from Karin's interference. If Moubu had fallen, Qin would have fallen with him.

• Mouten was single handedly the reason why the Qin forces were not decimated on the first day of the Battle of Shukai Plains.

If it ever feels like Mouten has done less than his two rivals then that is because of two reasons.

First is that Mouten's importance is usually tactical since he is the most focused on tactics and strategy out of the three thus his contributions, while equally important, are not as flashy.

The second is that he has simply appeared in less arcs so far in comparison to Shin and Ouhon but when he is in an arc, he is typically an important tactical lynchpin of the whole operation.
ohon got what he deserved and even more no complain here .
Really? Cause you initially said "rivals", plural....
Which implies both Ouhon and Mouten since Shin only has two rivals.

If you are fine with Ouhon's performance then it is not a case of Shin underservedly shining above his rivals in general and more a case of Mouten supposedly underperforming in your opinion.
it's juat shin that he always has to do the most important role in every arc
Bruh, this is nonsense talk. Shin is rarely ever the most important piece on Qin's side during any war arc. Let us see:

I) Battle of Dakan Plains; the most important players on the Qin side were Ouki, Duke Hyou and Baku Koshin.

II) Battle of Bayou; pretty much just Ouki.

III) Sanyou Campaign; this one is actually probably the closest that Shin gets to becoming the most important person on the Qin side since taking out Rinko (which still required assistance from Mouten, Ouhon and Sosui at various points) was a big deal behind Renpa's defeat.

The other two equally important reasons Renpa backed down though were Ousen and Kanki. Strictly speaking, Kanki got twice as many big names as Shin, one of which was the official Commander of the whole Wei Army.

IV) Coalition War Arc; Moubu, Tou, Ousen, Kanki, Mouten, Duke Hyou, Ei Sei, Yotanwa, Choutou and Mougou all play greater roles than Shin in this arc.

V) Chiyoyou Campaign; Ouhon is without a doubt the big dog of this arc. It was his plan that clinched the victory for Qin and it was he who claimed the greatest accomplishment of defeating Earl Shi in a duel.

VI) Battle of Koku You Hills; Kanki the MVP, no contest.

VII) Western Zhao Invasion Arc; the greatest mind of the whole arc on Qin's side is 100% Ousen. As for the Battle of Shukai Plains specifically then Mouten, Ouhon and Shin all play out their roles equally.

VIII) Battle of Eikyuu; Shin's first arc as a General, so he would naturally play an important role. He still plays second fiddle to Kanki and follows Ouhon's plan to defeat Herr Dumpling.

Where exactly does Shin supposedly get an underserved role again? Lel.
if shin become general now then mouten as well .
It is literally only the beginning of the second arc since these two have become Generals. :pepeke:

Guys I can assure you Mouten would wipe the floor with Shin
Give Mouten 60.000 men
Shin 100.000 men

Mouten would kill them in day one

Mouten vs Ouhon is different but
Shin is just a good unit leader in a fight where he has to think rather than charging
Shin is useless
I like the Ousen,Riboku, Ouhon or Mouten more

Ten:80.000 vs Shin: 80.000
Ten would mope the floor with Shin

Rough Translation from Anonymous in 4chan

Ryuuhaku and Kohaku rode with 300 soldiers each. Kohaku made a speech about not heading back inside and dying outside. Their goal was Denrimi, Ousen's commander. Their follow-up strategy is Kanki who was positioned behind Denrimi. Kohaku rose morale by saying it was to avenge Kochou sama by beheading Kanki.

Flashback with SSJ

SSJ allowed Kohaku to go outside under 1 condition: dont die in vain. Kohaku snorted saying he doesn't have the loyalty to follow his orders.

Present:

The Denrimi Army was caught off guard. Shin and Ten noticed the army leaving the city. Shin was asking Ten that the soldiers inside closed the gate once the cavalry went out and Ten said yeah. Shin then confirmed with Ten that the cavalry is heading towards the Qin army outside and Ten said yeah (again lol). Shin realized that the cavalry that left the gates has every intention of dying outside.

The Denrimi Army was about to collapse and the two generals about to reach Denrimi when Ousen arrived at the middle. Ousen brought his personal guards and the Denrimi army rejoiced. Ousen said the remnants of Kochou will be troublesome and ordered everyone to gather every soldier nearby to surround the Kochou Army. They ordered soldiers outside to not let a single Kochou soldier escape.

Back to SSJ:

The lieutenants around him think that since Ousen came out himself, they should target him since the target, Denrimi, has survived. However, SSJ rejected that since Ousen is already behind his soldiers and will be hard to take down.

Flashback again:

Once again, SSJ advising Kohaku not to die in vain reason being that every soldier is needed for the defense. He advised Kohaku that if they fail to kill Denrimi, then strike Kanki, which is one of their objectives. If that fails, Kohaku should escape outside and survive. Kohaku rejected that angrily saying he wanted to be humiliated even more. SSJ chided him saying who cares if you are humiliated but you are alive. He even belittled his desire for vengeance which caused Kohaku to angrily say, "What?!"

SSJ continued to talk trash saying half-assed dying in vain is basically the same as running away from avenging his own master. He reminded Kohaku that he should focus on beheading Kanki and in order to do that, he needed to survive, even if it means being humiliated. Kohaku fired back saying SSJ doesn't know anything as he is an outsider who shared blood with barbarians from the north.

SSJ ended the trashtalk by saying Kohaku is no ordinary soldier so dying in any other way than taking Kanki with him is dying in vain.

Present:

Kohaku and Ryuuhaku are trapped by the Ousen encirclement and Kohaku sent Ryuuhaku to pierce through, as the Ryuuhaku army is the best at piercing through defenses, while the Kohaku army will act as rear guards. Kohaku and Ryuuhaku managed to breakthrough and headed straight to Kanki's camps. Kohaku basically did a monologue saying "Don't look down on us, SSJ" saying a measly encirclement wouldn't stop Kohaku or Ryuuhaku.

As the Ryuuhaku and Kohaku armies are high in morale by noticing there was no movement on Kanki Army, saying that even if they die, it seemed they would take Kanki with them since they are unprepared. But what awaited them was the HSU which shocked Kohaku and annoyed Ryuuhaku.

Shin basically saying along the lines, "I am sorry but I can't let you go further".

No break next week

Oh shit so their aim was either Denrimi fast or if they see that fails aim for Kanki

Shin saw through that?!

Imagine that kpop general kills one of Kanki's generals before getting slain by Shin lol