Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yamato destroyed that poll casually.

Carrot having a solid 2nd place ain't bad either if you're someone who wants both to join.
:sanmoji:

Also it's impressive that Vivi is still high on the list despite her extremely long absence.
Post automatically merged:

Though this poll also shows that if the community as a whole had to choose 1 or the other they would 100% choose Yamato. It's why I say, "if it's one on one, bet on Yamato."
:goyea:

Carrot having a solid 2nd place ain't bad either if you're someone who wants both to join.
True, she dominated second place as bad as Yamato did with first.
Also it's impressive that Vivi is still high on the list despite her extremely long absence.
People are still holding out since she's technically a SH as soon as they reunite. I don't agree that she'll properly join the crew tho.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I never understood how Caesar of all people became a legit candidate. Goes to show you the lengths people go to in order to get a character they like to join the SHs.

Caesar kidnapped, drugged and murdered children. He gleefully kills his own subordinates and was stated to be the type of person Luffy hates the most. Someway somehow, people dance around this to make a case for him.

Unpopular opinion that will prob make some mad: Doesn't matter if a new crewmate surpasses Sanji in strength since Luffy will be friends with him regardless. Monster trio and wing nicknames aren't strong enough to damage that and make Sanji any more worthless as a crewmate.

I never understood how Caesar of all people became a legit candidate. Goes to show you the lengths people go to in order to get a character they like to join the SHs.

Caesar kidnapped, drugged and murdered children. He gleefully kills his own subordinates and was stated to be the type of person Luffy hates the most. Someway somehow, people dance around this to make a case for him.
That reminds me, doesn’t Monet have a similar sadistic personality to Caesar and guilty of many of the same atrocities he committed?

A lot of people wanted her to join but even if she wasn't dead, she would still be a terrible candidate for SH.

They're all gonna meet in Heaven after Onigashima gets blown up...
:pepecry:
Heaven is the location of the 4th Road Poneglyph... :pepelit:

Yamato ain't joining and neither is Carrot:moonwalk:
:crazwhat::crazwhat:
Cool! Who made this fanart?

Caribou for the strawhat :usoprice:
To be fair, Caribou's relevance to the story is as good as Carrot's... That's why I believe that if Carrot (or Caribou) will be joining, the other one will join as well...

Monet is like 99% confirmed to be dead and I still think she has a better chance than Caesar lol
99%? Make it 100%, she doesn't have the Will of the P...

Unpopular opinion that will prob make some mad: Doesn't matter if a new crewmate surpasses Sanji in strength since Luffy will be friends with him regardless. Monster trio and wing nicknames aren't strong enough to damage that and make Sanji any more worthless as a crewmate.
This... Oda will just pseudo-nerf (make someone look lesser than Sanji but not really the case) Yamato just like what he did with Jinbe... It's very easy to do that with Yamato, Oda can just make Sanji steal the fight Yamato took, let's say a YC2, and then Yamato will fight someone "lesser" who happens to be a direct counter to her skills which will make her look as if she's having a bad time against that level of opposition... We saw it with Jinbe vs. WsW (fish vs. cat; nobody assisted Jinbe with the fodders around until Tama's command which helped everyone)...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That reminds me, doesn’t Monet have a similar sadistic personality to Caesar and guilty of many of the same atrocities he committed?

A lot of people wanted her to join but even if she wasn't dead, she would still be a terrible candidate for SH.
Yeah she was fully aware of what Caesar was doing and assisted him. She was the one willingly and happily giving the kids the drugs. The SH argument for this was that she was being forced to caused she fears Mingo despite there being no evidence for it. In fact, she was happily gonna kill herself for Mingo's sake.

Has anything changed to this day lol?

People are unironically rooting for Caribou, who's kidnapped/murdered numerous people and attempted to kidnap Shirahoshi so he can sell her into slavery. But because Luffy said he'll give him a ride and he's helping the alliance to get said ride, that makes him a candidate.

The ex-beast pirates are also going to be members of Yamato's crew despite the years of them oppressing, starving, and murdering Wano citizens for fun. But they're redeemed because they decided to fight with the alliance out of their own survival.

I think many people want Caesar, Caribou, Monet, Smoker, etc to join the crew to balance the power since the crew lacks of Logia user. About the moral issue, well yeah Monet & Caesar were cruel to use children as experimental subjects. But it has been stated many times that Luffy has the quality and ability to make people convert to Straw Hats’ side. Hatchan is one of the good example

I actually hope for another Logia-female, but even with Yamato’s appearance many have said that she’s been introduced too late(it doesn’t matter though Oda has given many spotlights to her). Ryokugyu hasn’t even appeared also anyway. As long as Monet’s DF hasn’t come into circulation, there’s a 50/50 chance she might be still alive.

Also worth noting that each Yonko is represented by each power:

Shanks: non-DF
Big Mom: Paramecia
Kaido: Zoan
Teach: Logia

so having a Logia in the crew might be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.