• Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:jackcopium:
Post automatically merged:

Cam Reddish is in the building (technically not since we have road game in Atlanta but still...)...

Last edited:
:jackcopium:

Cam Reddish is in the building (technically not since we have road game in Atlanta but still...)...

I hope he doesn't have to travel back to Atlanta tomorrow for the game lol. Thibs better actually give him minutes when hes healthy. Now if anyone wants to take Randle....

Tbf, I did albeit not as good as LeBron. It's forgotten now but there used to be talk that he might be the best rookie ever. It's the same weakness after 6 years and honestly I think it's gotten worse (he used to shoot jumpers in the FT line but not anymore). Being uber athletic Draymond is the worst comparative ceiling he could've had but that's still useful for ATL. Him and Capela at the same time is not good though
He just never had Lebron's aggression and obviously the GOAT-level athleticism (Simmons is an elite athlete but young Lebron was the best athlete I have seen still). early Lebron was getting to the rim at will even with a shakey jumper and with less spacing. IDK maybe if the stars aligned and Simmons has a team that has shooters at every position and completely dedicated to feeding him, he can be like a poor man's Giannis? I just don't think he can get to the rim as well as Giannis/young Lebron to do that though

Uber athletic Draymond is a damn good player though, maybe I am just higher on Draymond than most, but a DPOY with elite passing would be a nice #2/#3 on any team. I think him and Capela can work, kind of similar to how GSW have Draymond and whatever center they are running that can't shoot because the rest of the lineup would have enough shooting to make up for it. Speaking of which Currys been in a major slump...

Fuck it. Honestly, if LeBron based it on playing against him with Harden back in HOU at least they should play smallball full-time with him and AD at the 5. Fuck Dwight/DJ trade them for a wing shooter. Don't even care about getting a defender unless he can also shoot. That's the most efficient Russ ever got (watched almost every Rockets games when they went smallball)
IDK if Dwight/DJ (well definitely not DJ) have any value. I heard they tried to trade for Reddish actually (LOL). Also this is very dependent on whether AD can shoot anymore/can he defend at DPOY level. That Rockets team literally only had Westbrook who couldn't shoot and really switchable team defense. Also besides the shooting problem, Westbrook's decision making at the end of games are just so questionable. I honestly think it may have gotten worse

lmao imagine

bruhhh @nRandle @Arondight

ayo Leon Rose make it happen

Zion knows @Noyman lmao

Last edited:
lmao imagine

Zion knows @Noyman lmao
Randle for Zion. Who says no? :denzimote:

Theres consipiracy theories that Zion got fat on purpose to get out of NOLA.

v
He just never had Lebron's aggression and obviously the GOAT-level athleticism (Simmons is an elite athlete but young Lebron was the best athlete I have seen still). early Lebron was getting to the rim at will even with a shakey jumper and with less spacing. IDK maybe if the stars aligned and Simmons has a team that has shooters at every position and completely dedicated to feeding him, he can be like a poor man's Giannis? I just don't think he can get to the rim as well as Giannis/young Lebron to do that though

Uber athletic Draymond is a damn good player though, maybe I am just higher on Draymond than most, but a DPOY with elite passing would be a nice #2/#3 on any team. I think him and Capela can work, kind of similar to how GSW have Draymond and whatever center they are running that can't shoot because the rest of the lineup would have enough shooting to make up for it.

IDK if Dwight/DJ (well definitely not DJ) have any value. I heard they tried to trade for Reddish actually (LOL). Also this is very dependent on whether AD can shoot anymore/can he defend at DPOY level. That Rockets team literally only had Westbrook who couldn't shoot and really switchable team defense. Also besides the shooting problem, Westbrook's decision making at the end of games are just so questionable. I honestly think it may have gotten worse
Tbf, he was more Magic to me than LeBron. He doesn't really need LeBron's aggression (I watched him score 42 against Gobert without Embiid, he has it) although to me with that passed dunk in the playoffs it looks like he's losing his aggression (turning into the FT shooter ever in the playoffs helps). Being Draymond is fine and all but I expected him to be an MVP and no doubt HoF'er like I would've picked him over Embiid 2-3 years ago if I had to start a team but not anymore. I saw him and Dwight with shooters last year. The offense nosedives if you play him with a big together but I don't know. Maybe having a ballhandler like Trae helps but I def. can't see them playing together in the playoffs. Draymond will at least try to shoot to keep defenses honest even if he's not a good one.

As for DJ/Dwight, you certainly have to pair them with someone or a pick to get a shooter. With AD, it doesn't matter if he still can't shoot or defend, which I don't believe will be the case, they just play their best with smallball. You just have to hope for the best that they can make their shots all the time but that's the best compromise that you can have playing Russ. I can't comment on his decision making lol 'cause I used to watch him a lot in HOU and it's the same mistakes I saw as opposed to some games with him playing bad. My worry is his finishing (in addition to his FT shooting). I wasn't angry that much as long as he was efficient on 2s, which he was

Maybe they should've hired MDA as an offensive consultant in the offseason (I know Jeanie Buss still hates him lol). He'd know what to do!

Fuck... Imagine if AD (at his best) was the 5 with Harden and Russ during smallball. @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor wouldn't have to troll the shit out of me at the end and they could've won the ring similar to when CP3 got hurt in 2018 and he used that reverse psychology shit to think they'd still win :(

Speaking of which Currys been in a major slump...
Well, it happens lol. They at least destroyed the Bulls by 42 without him playing great so they're still awesome

I can't believe Andrew Wiggins is an all-star starter though lol

lmao imagine

Zion knows @Noyman lmao
Get outta here with that trade LOL

Tbf, I wanted y'all to get Zion in the draft. Y'all (not you) can get obnoxious sometimes, especially during the playoffs with fans in public and fuckin' SAS that I sometimes can't help but laugh at the Knicks but if NO doesn't work out, which it looks to be 'cause of David Griffin, I hope y'all get Zion instead (barring he stays healthy in his career). I still believe the hype that he'll be the best player in the NBA after LeBron & KD if he can just get right with injuries and weight issues

Randle for Zion. Who says no? :denzimote:

Theres consipiracy theories that Zion got fat on purpose to get out of NOLA.
:josad: I can't...

Apparently, NOLA is a great city, especially the food according to Perkins & Redick. Maybe he can't help but eat in NOLA so he has to get out of there for his sake :suresure:

Last edited:
Knicks are 1 - 0 since trading for Cam Reddish :P
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lmao

https://twitter.com/RedHourBen/status/1482526223796523009

Last edited:
Knicks are 1 - 0 since trading for Cam Reddish :P
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lmao

https://twitter.com/RedHourBen/status/1482526223796523009
Dude, I really like Ben Taylor's youtube stuff. I was actually watching his top 10 peak video a bit ago.

Cam haven't played and I already feel better about the Knicks than I have in like 8 months :denzimote:

v
Tbf, he was more Magic to me than LeBron. He doesn't really need LeBron's aggression (I watched him score 42 against Gobert without Embiid, he has it) although to me with that passed dunk in the playoffs it looks like he's losing his aggression (turning into the FT shooter ever in the playoffs helps). Being Draymond is fine and all but I expected him to be an MVP and no doubt HoF'er like I would've picked him over Embiid 2-3 years ago if I had to start a team but not anymore. I saw him and Dwight with shooters last year. The offense nosedives if you play him with a big together but I don't know. Maybe having a ballhandler like Trae helps but I def. can't see them playing together in the playoffs. Draymond will at least try to shoot to keep defenses honest even if he's not a good one.

As for DJ/Dwight, you certainly have to pair them with someone or a pick to get a shooter. With AD, it doesn't matter if he still can't shoot or defend, which I don't believe will be the case, they just play their best with smallball. You just have to hope for the best that they can make their shots all the time but that's the best compromise that you can have playing Russ. I can't comment on his decision making lol 'cause I used to watch him a lot in HOU and it's the same mistakes I saw as opposed to some games with him playing bad. My worry is his finishing (in addition to his FT shooting). I wasn't angry that much as long as he was efficient on 2s, which he was

Maybe they should've hired MDA as an offensive consultant in the offseason (I know Jeanie Buss still hates him lol). He'd know what to do!

Fuck... Imagine if AD (at his best) was the 5 with Harden and Russ during smallball. @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor wouldn't have to troll the shit out of me at the end and they could've won the ring similar to when CP3 got hurt in 2018 and he used that reverse psychology shit to think they'd still win :(

Well, it happens lol. They at least destroyed the Bulls by 42 without him playing great so they're still awesome

I can't believe Andrew Wiggins is an all-star starter though lol

Get outta here with that trade LOL

Tbf, I wanted y'all to get Zion in the draft. Y'all (not you) can get obnoxious sometimes, especially during the playoffs with fans in public and fuckin' SAS that I sometimes can't help but laugh at the Knicks but if NO doesn't work out, which it looks to be 'cause of David Griffin, I hope y'all get Zion instead (barring he stays healthy in his career). I still believe the hype that he'll be the best player in the NBA after LeBron & KD if he can just get right with injuries and weight issues

:josad: I can't...

Apparently, NOLA is a great city, especially the food according to Perkins & Redick. Maybe he can't help but eat in NOLA so he has to get out of there for his sake :suresure:
I actually think Lebron is kinda like Magic if his individual scoring abilities was better with a bit weaker playmaking (and better defense), but yes Simmons is more pass-first from the start. I feel like besides just his bad jumper, his free throw shooting may be a worse issue because he seems scared of getting fouled. I remember a few years back people saying that maybe he should switch shooting hands since hes actually a natural right-hander but he shoots with his left hand :kobeha: Think that may be too late to change now

Also speaking of Zion's diet, I just read that his mom is his nutritionist :shame:

That was awesome. Haven't seen a Russ poster dunk in a bit.

For more visibility:

This is still the dunk of the year though (charging call is still bullshit)

From Embiid's trainer, you can def. see why he's scoring more like a guard this year

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10278

The Hawks could’ve gotten more for Reddish, the Knicks ran away with Cam for a half eaten bag of original lays lol. And he’s probably gonna pop off in NY too with a presumed bigger role.

Ja Morant making people look silly for questioning him considering himself top 5 just before the season started, thought he was closer to that than not but he’s making a case for top 3 with Luka and Steph tbh.
Lebron needs to stop caring. I know he is waiting and resting until Bronny shows up but until then, if he wants to win another title he must be egoistical. This Lakers team is nothing else than what he had to deal with in Cavs prior to Miami trade. AD is out and even when he plays he is not the same AD who won the title with Bron and Westbrook was just a mistake.

Fuck this shit man.

Lebron please, stop playing GM mode go MyCareer.
Reminds me of the 2018 Cavs until LeGM cleaned the house, except no one was making north of 40 mil a year as the excepted third option lol. There isn’t much else Lebron can do but hope AD gets back healthy at this point and that the front office makes the right moves. Like I said before, the Lakers were better off getting Hield and keeping Caruso. They haven’t been right ever since their front office decided to flip the blueprint that was working in 2020, of course there’s been injuries in between but its not like they were going to win last year either.

The Hawks could’ve gotten more for Reddish, the Knicks ran away with Cam for a half eaten bag of original lays lol. And he’s probably gonna pop off in NY too with a presumed bigger role.

Ja Morant making people look silly for questioning him considering himself top 5 just before the season started, thought he was closer to that than not but he’s making a case for top 3 with Luka and Steph tbh.

Reminds me of the 2018 Cavs until LeGM cleaned the house, except no one was making north of 40 mil a year as the excepted third option lol. There isn’t much else Lebron can do but hope AD gets back healthy at this point and that the front office makes the right moves. Like I said before, the Lakers were better off getting Hield and keeping Caruso. They haven’t been right ever since their front office decided to flip the blueprint that was working in 2020, of course there’s been injuries in between but its not like they were going to win last year either.
last season their defense was still elite even with LeBron out for stretches (Top 3 in the NBA) but they just didn't have enough offense to beat Phoenix for 4 games, especially Mr. Street Clothes (in AD as Chuck calls him XD). This season their offense hasn't improved at all despite getting Westbrook and the defense has been significantly worse as well, which has made it even more difficult to pick up wins

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasybball/comments/s7a5iy
Morey smoking some good shit. Thats actually crazy not to take that for a guy thats not even playing for them. Could just trade those guys and the pick for someone else if needed

last season their defense was still elite even with LeBron out for stretches (Top 3 in the NBA) but they just didn't have enough offense to beat Phoenix for 4 games, especially Mr. Street Clothes (in AD as Chuck calls him XD). This season their offense hasn't improved at all despite getting Westbrook and the defense has been significantly worse as well, which has made it even more difficult to pick up wins
Yeah they trades all their role players that helped with defense and IDK who thought taking the ball out of Lebrons hands more to give to Westbrook would help the offense…Lebrons with shooters and rim running big is a proven formula.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Eh…..Cam been on tha market since last year before tha draft and this was tha best offer we got….lol

I do think cam has great potential but…..he’s been a net negative on tha floor when he’s been there(iirc) is a black hole on offense and is actually(contrary to popular belief) not this outstanding perimeter defender(atleast not on a consistent basis) so combine that with his moodiness and we know with Thibs that you HAVE to play Defense to even get on tha floor and how hard he is on players and don’t play his bench and Cam is very injury prone…..