Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the WG has known about Law’s DF for a long time. For fucks sake, he was a Warlord at one point. Why would the Gorosei just now be learning about what DF he possesses?
I recall they mentioned it had yet not awakened and was merely a legend but at the same time they should have been aware of Zunisha's existence too, just like being aware of the existence of Hana and Luffy's Gomu and even Law's Ope so that alone is not indicating anything on the subject matter.

I would like Oda to dig some more because none of them make sense but perhaps we are missing a piece of the Gorosei's discussion.

Hi @EtenBoby @PuckTheGreat @T.D.A @Aknolagon
please check out the translation for the title five elders / gorosei. Viz media has inconsistent translations here and in my opinion the translation of the title is not available, please help me if you know Japanese
( viz
1037 : HIGHEST POWER IN THE WORLD
907 : GREATEST POWER IN THE WORLD
793 : HIGHEST POWER OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT THE FIVE ELDERS
233 : THE FIVE ELDERS SUPREME LEADERS OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT )

Wiki onepiece fandom : the Highest Authority of the World Government (世界政府最高権力 Sekai Seifu Saikō Kenryoku )

Are their Japanese texts different? What exactly is said in Chapter 1037in japanese version?

Thanks .
The Gorosei are the celestial dragons bitches though?

‘Highest Authority’ I think is the most accurate & least confusing translation for this.
So ‘Highest Authority in the World - Five Elders’ ^^
imu King Hidden:stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

I would not be too confident about that, what if they were ones themselves in the past :josad:
Gandhi is like a samurai........I think it has to do with wano

I'm 3 days too late for this

the panels and choreography pacing was slick

now there is another elephant in the room to be addressed

Kaido admitting it takes a proper amount of damage to sober him up. That debunks the whole "Luffy did 0 damage" nonsense in 923.

that's quite reasonable look at it that way

there is no null damage.. its just too insignificant to do anything substantial

I'm 3 days too late for this

the panels and choreography pacing was slick

now there is another elephant in the room to be addressed

that's quite reasonable look at it that way

there is no null damage.. its just too insignificant to do anything substantial
But that's this forum lol. You either do 0 damage or you destroy someone. Nothing in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.