Powers & Abilities Rest Power up for Monster Trio

Luffy- All advanced haki, awakening
Zoro- All advanced haki, black blades
Sanji- Advanced coo, stronger flames and other technology stuff
I dont think so sanjis tecnology things is over when raid suit was destroyed and sanji decided who he is ans who he want to be as a human
Post automatically merged:

Sanji - mythical fiery bird
Zoro - Coo, Black blade
Luffy - Awakening
Mytical fiery bird possibility seems like myth . How can it be possible ?

Sanji - FBH combined with Exoskeleton = HM version of Ifrit Jambe

Sanji Final PU - AdvCoC coating on leg allowing him to create the hottest and maximum flames possible, with zero damage to his body.
I guess oda will make this just by giving advanced coa to stand hotter flames . After this arc , still i did not see any hint about coc for sanji . Zoros CoC was builted since fishmand island .

Sanji's AP has no limits to grow

He just needs a tougher body to able to create hotter flames, but thats all we know about it from now. I don't think there will be a CoA boost, it's pretty clear that Sanji's flames are his main source of offensive power, if Sanji needed something like the Exoskeleton (which showed to be superior to CoA at some moments) combined with his own CoA to boost his flames to another level, then i don't think just getting better a CoA will create a considerable gap compared to what he has currently, unless its a HUGE boost, but not even Luffy training for weeks managed to go that far.

Sanji's AP looks pretty damn good currently, i think only by the EoS he will actually come up with something completely new.

He could develop better CoO tho

CoC is a possibility but depends on some factors, if Oda is trying to make the Strawhats a mere copy of Roger's crew, then only Zoro will have CoC (and Yamato, if she joins), but there could be twist... first because i think the Strawhats are most likely going to surpass any other crew that ever existed, simply trying to parallel Gaban with Sanji doesn't work by any means (neither Rayleigh with Zoro tbh), especially cuz Yamato would need to outshine Gaban and even Rayleigh very often (like Oden did), and this isn't going to happen with Zoro and Sanji at all. Even in Wano where she got introduced she barely managed to outshine them, on both character development and actual strengthwise accomplishments.

Zoro probably needs his own Black Blade, and probably a better CoO (especially if he is going to face opponents like Shyriu). Sometimes i think Zoro lacks mobility, i don't think Oda wants to make him super mobile like Sanji or Gear 4 Luffy, but his recent ability "Clear Lance" kinda tries to mimic Sanji's Sky Walk, so Zoro could work on that.

Luffy will just keep developing his Devil Fruit ability combined with all of his Hakis, until he awakens his DF or something. Managing to use Gear 4 without the time limit nerf might be the pinnacle of his strength and what Oda is aiming for Luffy by the end

Wano is ending soon . And we saw almost all powerup for monster trio except luffy final form of Kaido fight .

Monster Trio have probably at least three main fight before one piece ending.

What would be rest power ups for monster trio

My prediction:

Luffy got everything almost . Just left awakening . I did not predict any other power up

Zoro making black blade of enma , devoloping control of advanced coc

Sanji : ifrit jambe seems final form devoloping staminia and speed or something . I dont have any idea what sanji will have at rest

What is your opinion guys ?
These are for Luffy and Zoro, after that they will be: Luffy the strongest and Zoro the second strongest, for Sanji he will stop in a level between a first commander and Yonko/admiral (Yc1<Sanji<<Yonko /Admiral)

Ulti kinda fits a CoC user tbh

She trashtalks everyone she wants to, even Kaido. She has some great willpower

These are for Luffy and Zoro, after that they will be: Luffy the strongest and Zoro the second strongest, for Sanji he will stop in a level between a first commander and Yonko/admiral (Yc1<Sanji<<Yonko /Admiral)
There is actually a pretty big gap between Commanders and Admiral/Younko

If you think Oda is making Zoro look Younko Level while Sanji is completely left behind, you're failling to understand how Oda want to portrays Luffy's wings

She trashtalks everyone she wants to, even Kaido. She has great willpower

If you think Oda is making Zoro look Younko Level while Sanji is completely left behind, you're failling to understand how Oda portrays Luffy's wings
No I am portraying the level of strength of the sword man and the cook of the crew. Even if they are called wings that doesn't mean they are equal or even close to equals. They symply the second and third stronger of the crew. For Sanji the power up that received now it's the last, now he has to learn to control it. For Zoro he has to learn to control advcoc like Sanji the exoscheleton and has to turn the blade black. Now people can even immagine things like coc to Sanji ecc. But there is no time, I think Oda made the approssimate future of the 3 clear. Sanji will consolidate his strength, Zoro will consolidate his strength and take another step. The gap will become even bigger, 2 top level fighters and Sanji (and Yamato if she join) that fall short of that but can stall one for a time it's perfect. I don't think Oda would make it seems that become an absolute powerhouse is so easy that a crew of 11 people has 3 people like that, for Luffy and Zoro it's necessary for their goal, not for Sanji

:saden:

She trashtalks everyone she wants to, even Kaido. She has some great willpower

If you think Oda is making Zoro look Younko Level while Sanji is completely left behind, you're failling to understand how Oda want to portrays Luffy's wings
Pre CoC Zoro has Yonkou looking like retards, 500 PU Judgeji gets laughed at by a germs level chump and needed 15 cheapshots to win, Judgeji isn't behind, he's not on the radar.

Last edited:
It's too early for Zoro to have a black blade. In a period of 400 years, only two people have achieved such a feat. Even Shanks, who fought for years with Mihawk for the title, couldn't. This will be his last upgrade, the next one will be Advanced Coo, without that he won't even have a chance to start a fight with the one known as Hawkeyes.

Zoro- highest level mastery of CoA he already excels at it as it's his specialty, mastering his adv CoC and lastly black blades
Luffy- highest level mastery of CoC if there is yet another stage which i think is the case, full mastery of g4, gear 5 plus awakening his df.
Sanji- Highest level mastery of CoO, learning Ryuo and maybe unlocking even hotter flames

hahaha you don't even believe that.
sanji doesn't pay rent in your mind right?
Do you really aspect Oda to make 3 characters of a crew of 10/11 (moreover a one of them is a cook) Yonko/Admiral fighters level? That has been the peak of the manga for more than 20 years, it would feel cheap. For Luffy and Zoro it's necessary for realize their dream so he can't draw back. Sanji will learn how to active the exoscheleton at will like Zoro will learn how to use Enma better, after that Sanji will stop, there are no others possible power-ups, Zoro will turn Enma black and surpass Oden, Luffy will awaken his devil fruit. It's clear where the manga is going, it's not needed a genius to understand it, Luffy and Zoro have dormants power-ups remaining, Sanji no.

Do you really aspect Oda to make 3 characters of a crew of 10/11 (moreover a one of them is a cook) Yonko/Admiral fighters level? That has been the peak of the manga for more than 20 years, it would feel cheap. For Luffy and Zoro it's necessary for realize their dream so he can't draw back. Sanji will learn how to active the exoscheleton at will like Zoro will learn how to use Enma better, after that Sanji will stop, there are no others possible power-ups, Zoro will turn Enma black and surpass Oden, Luffy will awaken his devil fruit. It's clear where the manga is going, it's not needed a genius to understand it, Luffy and Zoro have dormants power-ups remaining, Sanji no.

first of all that pseudo-argument should be discarded., sanji being the cook does not imply a damn thing

Marco is a doctor and he's strong as hell.

at this point in the manga the dream of the characters is irrelevant, oden had the dream of opening wano and going out to sea, and he was infernally strong, to the point of making kaido his dog even dead.
Shiro had a dream of having a family, yes, a family and ended up being one of the two strongest legendary characters in the verse.
and so there are more examples, so no, that he is a cook or that his dream is not intrinsically related to strength has absolutely nothing to do with his final power

Now then, you say his level would be at the rank of first commander? how is that? Sanji will stop fighting? did he lose his legs or will he separate from the band?
I tell you because unless sanji dies in the next chapter, sanji will continue to grow.
Sanji is currently a first commander with ease. Even if you're a sanji hater, you should at least admit that he's a YC1 because of the way he beat queen, even if you don't want to give him that, that's fine, yc2 sounds good.

so far ok? all the muguis progress passively (between arcs) and actively (fighting), even more so the monster trio.
Sanji improved his armament haki, said by himself, the germa genes improved his other physical stats.

and the haki flourishes with the hard battles, it is fair to say that sanji's weapon haki grew more in his battle against queen, and will continue to grow in his next future battles, that as I emphasize to you, unless sanji dies, it will continue to increase in Power and strength.

like it or not, sanji will be there, in the top league

first of all that pseudo-argument should be discarded., sanji being the cook does not imply a damn thing

Marco is a doctor and he's strong as hell.

at this point in the manga the dream of the characters is irrelevant, oden had the dream of opening wano and going out to sea, and he was infernally strong, to the point of making kaido his dog even dead.
Shiro had a dream of having a family, yes, a family and ended up being one of the two strongest legendary characters in the verse.
and so there are more examples, so no, that he is a cook or that his dream is not intrinsically related to strength has absolutely nothing to do with his final power

Now then, you say his level would be at the rank of first commander? how is that? Sanji will stop fighting? did he lose his legs or will he separate from the band?
I tell you because unless sanji dies in the next chapter, sanji will continue to grow.
Sanji is currently a first commander with ease. Even if you're a sanji hater, you should at least admit that he's a YC1 because of the way he beat queen, even if you don't want to give him that, that's fine, yc2 sounds good.

so far ok? all the muguis progress passively (between arcs) and actively (fighting), even more so the monster trio.
Sanji improved his armament haki, said by himself, the germa genes improved his other physical stats.

and the haki flourishes with the hard battles, it is fair to say that sanji's weapon haki grew more in his battle against queen, and will continue to grow in his next future battles, that as I emphasize to you, unless sanji dies, it will continue to increase in Power and strength.

like it or not, sanji will be there, in the top league
If you think so, we will see...