Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Shit man, I wonder the same thing lol. The dude had a pretty good rookie season last year and was even all rookie 2nd team, now he seems to have regressed. (Especially with his outside shooting). The only explanation I could say is that it’s because his ankle was injured all summer so he didn’t really have an off-season to work on his game this year since it was mostly used rehabbing his ankle injury.
From the little Pistons game I have watched this year, it seems like either hes not getting fed when hes rim running or he does a poor job getting open. Hes also a bit undersized so he gets abused by big centers. Pistons may need to get an upgrade in center for the future. I heard they were trying to get Marvin Bagley and hes not the answer at all.... Regardless, Cade + Grant + Bey is a decent enough starting core.

Honestly, that doesn't make sense if you're just gonna trade the assets you got offered for Ben. I think he's still more attractive as a trade piece than them despite not playing and being a bad shooter
I think the question is, do you think Simmons value will stay the same if hes not traded and actually sit out the whole season -

1. he won't play NBA basketball for a whole year. Other teams probably want to see if his shooting actually improved
2. hes gonna be viewed as a legit headcase/soft, where he could throw a tantrum as a result of any kind of public criticism (granted what Doc Rivers did was fuxing stupid as hell)

its just kind of hard for me to see what Moreys endgame here is

From the little Pistons game I have watched this year, it seems like either hes not getting fed when hes rim running or he does a poor job getting open. Hes also a bit undersized so he gets abused by big centers. Pistons may need to get an upgrade in center for the future. I heard they were trying to get Marvin Bagley and hes not the answer at all.... Regardless, Cade + Grant + Bey is a decent enough starting core.
Him being undersized was always a bit of an issue, but last season he was stretching the floor which had many Pistons fans optimistic that he could stay on the floor and have an impact. This year that shooting is completely gone and he just clogs the paint now smh. They definitely need more size at the center position. I’ve been hearing they might throw the bag at Ayton this off-season.

Wouldn’t consider Grant as part of our core tbh, since he’ll probably be traded by the deadline. Also I’m pretty sure the Pistons offered Bey in a package deal for Simmons Lmao

Him being undersized was always a bit of an issue, but last season he was stretching the floor which had many Pistons fans optimistic that he could stay on the floor and have an impact. This year that shooting is completely gone and he just clogs the paint now smh. They definitely need more size at the center position. I’ve been hearing they might throw the bag at Ayton this off-season.

Wouldn’t consider Grant as part of our core tbh, since he’ll probably be traded by the deadline. Also I’m pretty sure the Pistons offered Bey in a package deal for Simmons Lmao
bey and grant were offered a first round pick and morey said no
at this point I dont know what value he thinks ben simmons will have
but its a joke.

bey and grant were offered a first round pick and morey said no
at this point I dont know what value he thinks ben simmons will have
but its a joke.
Most Pistons fans I’ve talked to are grateful that they declined that package lol.

Harden is looking to relocate out of Brooklyn and he’s always been linked to Philly. Maybe a deal happens there. Big maybe

Most Pistons fans I’ve talked to are grateful that they declined that package lol.

Harden is looking to relocate out of Brooklyn and he’s always been linked to Philly. Maybe a deal happens there. Big maybe
I feel like out of respect for his buddy KD, Harden will ride it out with Brooklyn this season to see how far they can go in the playoffs and then in the offseason he'll choose another team and then probably a sign-and-trade
Post automatically merged:

lmao harden wants out of brooklyn???
wtf
no chance brooklyn lets him go just for ben tho
iirc he's looking for a 'relocation' after the season ends

D

Deleted member 10278

Eh…..Cam been on tha market since last year before tha draft and this was tha best offer we got….lol

I do think cam has great potential but…..he’s been a net negative on tha floor when he’s been there(iirc) is a black hole on offense and is actually(contrary to popular belief) not this outstanding perimeter defender(atleast not on a consistent basis) so combine that with his moodiness and we know with Thibs that you HAVE to play Defense to even get on tha floor and how hard he is on players and don’t play his bench and Cam is very injury prone…..
Might’ve exaggerated that but the Hawks didn’t drop any ball, I always thought Hunter was always the better fit long term. I do feel like they could’ve gotten a guard (they almost did with Grimes) rather than another forward who’s been pretty much a bench warmer for the most part and will probably be doing the same in Atlanta. Now that I look at the pick and where the Knicks are, it might end up being a good deal.

I feel like out of respect for his buddy KD, Harden will ride it out with Brooklyn this season to see how far they can go in the playoffs and then in the offseason he'll choose another team and then probably a sign-and-trade

iirc he's looking for a 'relocation' after the season ends
But why… he begged out of Houston supposedly because he wants to win a championship. I am not sure theres a better team for that for him (none of the other title contenders have cap space) even if kyries mia and its just him and KD

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Might’ve exaggerated that but the Hawks didn’t drop any ball, I always thought Hunter was always the better fit long term. I do feel like they could’ve gotten a guard (they almost did with Grimes) rather than another forward who’s been pretty much a bench warmer for the most part and will probably be doing the same in Atlanta. Now that I look at the pick and where the Knicks are, it might end up being a good deal.
He is, Cam is an ISO scorer at this point in his career…which is fine. But it doesn’t compliment Traes game, Dre is a catch and shoot player who can attack off tha bounce and is a better defender and player right now. Can jus has more potential

That’s tha only thing, we need defenders around Trae cause that boi cheeks on defense. ***** keep throwing out Ben Simmons gone give me a headache tho….

WTF is going, I just read earlier today that they were trying to trade for Sabonis and offered Fox….
the guy that reported that was basically rebuffed by Shams in 1 tweet lmao

See…..this ain’t a bad mindset, if you had a team to compete with. Fox is a really good player and Halliburton looks good. But tha rest of that team is absolute trash, buddy hield is shooting 39 fucking percent…..

Tbh the Kings are gonna be fine if they built around Hailburton and traded away Fox, Haliburton has shown a lot of great flashes in terms of passing/scoring/running the offense but for most games he tries not to step on the toes (so to speak) of Fox who needs the ball a lot in his hand and beyond his insane speed has been very inefficient in terms of scoring/3s (and is god awful at the FT line as a PG). Barnes and Hield should be traded in exchange for younger core players, and the Kings FO should really give the keys to Hailburton instead of Fox or sharing the floor with Fox imo. Haliburton's gonna be at minimum an all-star in a few seasons

Bruh if the Lakers fire Vogel for his comments on Westbrook, they dont deserve to win shit for the next decade...

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/s8f31l

Why i want Randle gone
@Noyman @Jiihad @Haoku @Arondight

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/s9cd10

what a typical Randle-stan would say btw

https://twitter.com/TheCohencidence/status/1484333048082550791

Last edited:
also hate that some people in our fanbase call Julius Randle "JR" when the real JR in JR Smith played his heart out when he was with us 10 yrs. Man I still love (and miss him) him so much...:pepemotion:

I take it as a sign that he knows hes playing bad at least :hope:
Lmaoooo I love it, especially after all tha crackheads out there trying to push a John Collins for Julius Randle trade

also hate that some people in our fanbase call Julius Randle "JR" when the real JR in JR Smith played his heart out when he was with us 10 yrs. Man I still love (and miss him) him so much...:pepemotion:

Last edited:

JR is a legend, dudes a memegod:denzimote:

Glad he got the ring in 2016

but the 2018 finals blunder :kobeha:

oh and if anyone out there has the damn nerve to say Randle > Melo or that he accomplished more than Melo because of better stats, you're just a fucking idiot. that's all

GRayson Allen why

lets go Reddishhhhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwf5GPl4DQ

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/sb06ge/popper_knicks_are_huddled_up_in_timeout_thibs/

Last edited:
I think the question is, do you think Simmons value will stay the same if hes not traded and actually sit out the whole season -

1. he won't play NBA basketball for a whole year. Other teams probably want to see if his shooting actually improved
2. hes gonna be viewed as a legit headcase/soft, where he could throw a tantrum as a result of any kind of public criticism (granted what Doc Rivers did was fuxing stupid as hell)

its just kind of hard for me to see what Moreys endgame here is
To me, yes. #1 is easy because he's had 6 years to improve his jumper and #2 is probably already the case. His value isn't what it was last year but he still was an all-star at least. Morey's banking on situations changing from other teams to trade someone good like it happens every year but I also don't have a clue what player/s they'll eventually get in the end. Honestly, I don't even remember what Doc said about him in game 7 other than him being unsure if he's a championship PG. I watched a lot of Sixers games last year and Doc pretty much defended Ben every game about his shooting until the last one. He's just a pussy lol

oh and if anyone out there has the damn nerve to say Randle > Melo or that he accomplished more than Melo because of better stats, you're just a fucking idiot. that's all
They already had the nerve to say he was better than Bosh ever was just a season ago. That was already going overboard :lawsigh: