Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
aight im here to chill, if i keep pissing fuji much his team will nuke me n1

sorry fuji carry on i was joking

I WANN ENJOY WEEBS DO NOT FOKEN KILL ME PLEASE

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have the right to pick whoever you want for a partner, however, you just declared he was scum. Ending up with a scum partner could be dangerous if you read the mechanics. I'm sorry if you don't want my input.
i absolutely do not want to end with a scum partner as half my role is wasted already

BUT seeing fuji's reaction, guy is practically outed i think? doesnt seem town to me
he took 180 the moment i said i will figure out if he is town or not

i will mason with the person thats my partner, a 1 time thing

it obviously fails on anyone who scans guilty

fuji u r sooo foken caught already im laughing so hard ahahaha

thats y u should of agreed to the peace treaty mfker

its no mercy now

get rekt :suresure:
I dont scan guilty and Im not scum, you started your entire thing when I went with Flower instead of you but the sequence of events is me asking you theb saying right after in another post that id rather be with Flower and then you told me about your mason thing.

But as usual your fucking dumbass just doesnt care and declared me scum when I went with her once she showed up. And now you are tunneling me.

Go shove your long nose up someone elses butt mate, youre annoying as hell. Or keep tunneling me, like I care.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont scan guilty and Im not scum, you started your entire thing when I went with Flower instead of you but the sequence of events is me asking you theb saying right after in another post that id rather be with Flower and then you told me about your mason thing.

But as usual your fucking dumbass just doesnt care and declared me scum when I went with her once she showed up. And now you are tunneling me.

Go shove your long nose up someone elses butt mate, youre annoying as hell. Or keep tunneling me, like I care.
ehhh dont buy it
accept the invite then :3

Status
Not open for further replies.