Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

im literally not gna look back and find them, sorry
but i recall u quoting one of my posts to fuji and saying ur lynching me day 1 instead of him cuz of the peace treaty thingy
seemed like a soft defense to me
The post I quoted was you begging to not be killed. My joking response to it had nothing to do with Fuji.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That lovely fellow Ekko looks so scummy he could be Town.

But his cowardice is shameful. You can't defeat your problems by running away from them!
At some point everyone was part of Town, yet some diverted, but for what reason?

Who is right and who is wrong?

Why will someone who is labeled town be excused for doing evil deeds just because they are part of the collective?

Don't you believe that the Mafia and the Independents have problems with the way Town always seek the moral highground?

Is the Mafia and Independents truly evil, or are Town corrupt and created their own enemies?

I, DIO, will save everyone and become your Messiah. Create a world where true peace will finally be known.

At some point everyone was part of Town, yet some diverted, but for what reason?

Who is right and who is wrong?

Why will someone who is labeled town be excused for doing evil deeds just because they are part of the collective?

Don't you believe that the Mafia and the Independents have problems with the way Town always seek the moral highground?

Is the Mafia and Independents truly evil, or are Town corrupt and created their own enemies?

I, DIO, will save everyone and become your Messiah. Create a world where true peace will finally be known.

I respectfully decline your offer of ruling the world for us.

This world belongs to us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.