Break Week Luffy bend Kaido's club?!

Did Luffy bend Kaido's club?

• Total voters
Welcome to my first thread of 2022 Lmao.

So one of my friend @D.Querna show this to me in the 1037 chapter discussion thread.

As you can see, Luffy using CoC coating on his left hand to block Kaido's club swing. Then in the next panel, we see Luffy using G3 on his leg and about to strike Kaido, but then Kaido's club seems to look...... distorted? Now it could be a drawing inconsistency or some weird angle, but then again, have Oda really fallen that much that he couldn't even keep a weapon consistent? Don't really think so.

And I think somebody make a thread about Luffy cracked Kaido's club before so was just wondering if there's a sudden change for this. But either way, this is a good improvements for Luffy.
Luffy cracked it, then bend it and maybe break it next?
Let me know your opinions on this.

And please don't come in here and say things like, "Is this a parody of Sanji bend King's beak lol?"

Yes, I'm trying to keep the trend here. Now shush.:kuzanshut:

It's on itself not even possible in that scenario, cause he does not even touch it directly.
I doubt you can transfer a manipulation ability through a hakiblast.

Doubtful if Luffy even gets that kinda awakening in the first place, cause his ability works fundamentally different than Law's and Kid's, just like theirs work completely different than Doffy's and Katakuri's, even though all of them have paramecia fruits.

Its Luffy's rubber Awakening which affects Kaidou's club to become rubbery lol. In fact, Kaidou's Kanabo is already Usopp Hammer now.
Maybe lol.
It's on itself not even possible in that scenario, cause he does not even touch it directly.
I doubt you can transfer a manipulation ability through a hakiblast.

Doubtful if Luffy even gets that kinda awakening in the first place, cause his ability works fundamentally different than Law's and Kid's, just like theirs work completely different than Doffy's and Katakuri's, even though all of them have paramecia fruits.
It could also be that Luffy's Awakening that turns objects into rubbery like I said above.

their clubs have some funky properties
Maybe Luffy's Awakening affects Yamato's club somehow?

man he's not.... like Zoro that couldnt make Kaido bend his knee :kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

well its just an optical illusion, have you guys shaking your pen/pencil up and down as a kid? if so, then basically yall will see an optical illusion from that pen/pencil that look quiet rubbery lmao

Last edited: